Our recent Sonos Holiday Workshops in Denver, Boulder Colorado Springs and Albuquerque were a big hit. Attendees received special, event-only offers, and we gave away Sonos One smart speaker each night. Shown above are three of our Sonos Event prize-winners, Jenny (Albuquerque), India (Denver) and Keith (Boulder).
Fun and informative nights
At these workshops, Luke Curran from Sonos provided the latest information on the following topics:
– The brand-new Sonos Amp, which can power your bookshelf, floorstanding, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
– How to get the most out of your Sonos — new tips, tricks and features!
– New ways to use your Sonos voice control and multi-room control
– New ideas for Sonos gift-giving and the latest tech to add to your Sonos network
– Utilizing different music services + The Queue/ Sonos Favorites
– Information on what third party smart home devices work with Sonos
– All of your Q&A answered live