Denon HEOS SuperLink - Clearance / Open Box Details
HEOS SuperLink: Multi-Zone Preamp (4 HEOS Zones)
- Designed by CI specialists for Custom Integration professionals
- Four independent HEOS zones
- Amazon Alexa voice integration
- Dedicated analog, fiber optic and coaxial outputs for each zone
- Third Party Control Compatible
- Four x 12V Trigger Outputs
- Two Fiber Optic, two Digital Coax and four Analog Inputs (Matrix switching)
- Four USB Inputs
- Selectable Stereo/Mixed Mono Output
- Selectable High Pass/Low Pass Filters
- Two Ethernet Inputs
- Rack Ears Included
- 1U (1.75-inch) Rack Height (with feet removed)
- Multi Voltage Power Supply
- Dolby Digital Decoding (Downmix to 2.0ch)
- 192/24 FLAC, ALAC, WAV, DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz Playback
Specifically designed with the custom installer in mind - and building off the success of the HEOS Link - the Denon HEOS Super Link provides coverage to all four HEOS zones in a single 1U (1.75-inch tall) chassis. With robust, third party control from popular manufacturers including Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC and ELAN, the HEOS Super Link is customizable within almost any professional-quality home audio environment.
Each zone features a stereo pair of pre-amp outputs, and each zone can be configured for stereo or mixed mono output. The matrix switching system features 4 optical digital inputs, 4 coaxial digital inputs and 4 analog stereo inputs, any of which can be assigned to any zone, and every zone features a dedicated USB port for connection to an external USB drive.
Equipped to handle virtually any combination of speaker configurations, HEOS Super Link features built-in DSP high pass/low pass filters - set any output to full range, subwoofer or satellite speaker modes, with adjustable crossover points.
Dual RJ-45 Ethernet LAN ports are provided, for connection to the network and sharing the internet connection with other devices, and HEOS Super Link is 3rd party control compatible.
HEOS Super Link comes with removable feet and attachable rack ears, allowing rack or shelf placement.
Once installed and connected, HEOS Super Link setup and configuration is fast and easy via our HEOS app (iOS, Android and Kindle Fire).
All HEOS devices feature:
- MULTI-ROOM SOUND:
Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
- APPS & STREAMING SERVICES:
Cloud music, streaming music and your music library—all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing HEOS app.
- AMAZING SOUND QUALITY:
It's no accident that HEOS devices produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
- EASY SETUP:
It's amazing how quickly you can start listening through your HEOS devices. Connect your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It's really that simple.
- Amazon Alexa Voice Control:
Use your voice to stream your favorite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Music and much more. Switch between inputs (Blu-ray, DVD, Media Player, etc.), turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song - all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device.
- Google Assistant Voice Control:
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. ‘Works with the Google Assistant’ feature is always improving - further enhancements arrive in 2019.
- Josh.ai Smart Home Voice Automation:
An elevated voice agent for the high-end smart home, Josh.ai offers flexible voice control for nearly any aspect of your day-to-day experience and entertainment environment. Use voice commands to control the thermostat, lights, home appliances, speakers, AVR and more. Josh.ai is installed by custom integrators and accessed through an app on your phone or tablet. Works with iOS and Android devices.
|Name||Denon HEOS SuperLink - Clearance / Open Box|
|Sub Title||Multi-room Pre-amplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER|
- Audio System:
- Pre-amp section:
Dedicated pre-amplifier output for each zone including analogue and digital (optical/coaxial) outputs, to connect to an existing stereo system or an external power amplifier. Analogue pre-out is also switchable to an "LFE/Subwoofer" configuration to connect a powered subwoofer in any zone.
- Pre-amp section:
- Music Sources:
- Music Subscription Services:
The HEOS app lets you choose from popular subscription streaming services including Spotify, TuneIn, SoundCloud, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and Mood:Mix. More services will be added soon.
- nternet Radio Stations:
Streaming AAC, MP3, WMA (via the TuneIn service)
- Music Formats Supported:
HEOS Super Link supports:
WMA: Up to and including 192kbps
AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps
WAV, ALAC and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz.
DSD: 2.8MHz, 5.6MHz
- Picture Formats Supported:
HEOS Super Link supports JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF album art picture formats.
- USB Drives Supported: HEOS Super Link offers 4 built-in USB ports. Music content on a USB drive can be played back in each of the HEOS Super Link's zones, or on any or all other HEOS players on your network.
- “Availability of music services may vary by region. Not all services may be available at time of purchase. Some services may be added or discontinued from time to time based on decisions of the music service providers or others.
- Music Subscription Services:
- Wired Connection: Connect to the network using 1 of the 2 RJ-45 wired LAN ports.
- Power Supply: 120 Volts AC, 50~60 Hz auto-switching
- What's In The Box: HEOS Super Link, AC power cords, Ethernet Cable, Quick Start Guide, 2 rack ears
- Controls and Indicators: Power/standby; Ethernet status 1/2; Zones 1~4 active status
- Weight: 9.48 lbs
- Multiple Language Support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Polish
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50 x 430 x 384 mm (without rack ears) / 44 x 484 x 384 mm (with rack ears)
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°C~35°C
- Product Finish: Black