Denon AV Receiver AVR-X1500H - Clearance / Open Box Details
Denon AVR-X1500H 7.2-Channel AV Receiver with HEOS
- High-performance 7.2 channel AV receiver with 80W power per channel with the immersive Denon sound
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X for an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility gives you hands-free control of your AVR-X1500 and wireless music services
- Advanced HDMI section with 6 HDMI inputs; 4K/60 Hz with full-rate pass-through HDCP 2.2 support on all HDMI ports to connect up to six of your favorite media devices and output to one display
- 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR10 and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) provides the greatest picture quality
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface for an easy and intuitive out-of -box and setup experience
- Stream the most popular music services – Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology to listen from any room of your home
- IP control capability Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification
- Audio playback of lossless files WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files
- RS-232C serial port for remote monitoring capability
- DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores to support the latest video, sound and processing needs
- Smart TV connectivity to control the AVR-X1500H with a TV remote
- Powered Zone 2 for same or different source
- Phono input to connect your turntable and play vinyl records
- Dual subwoofer outputs smooth out low frequencies for better bass dispersion
- Control the Denon AVR-X1500H with your TV remote via HDMI CEC
- Audyssey MultEQ XT setup with mic stand included in the box/Dynamic EQ & Volume
The 7.2 channel AVR-X1500H supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X; and DTS Virtual:X, plus the latest video technologies such as 4K video passthrough, Dolby Vision, HDR, HLG and HCDP 2.2 support on all six HDMI ports. Stream Spotify, Pandora, Tidal and more with built-in HEOS technology and control the AVR with your voice and Amazon Alexa compatibility.
The AVR-X1500H delivers high-power performance at 80 Watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD). Low impedance drivers provide operational stability for a wide range of speakers and create balanced, tonal sound. The AVR-X1500H features three-dimensional sound formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X, plus an HDMI section with HDCP 2.2 support and advanced video processing with 4K scaling for HDMI sources.
Dolby Atmos: Sound in the Right Place
Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism. Enjoy a 5.1.2 surround sound speaker system including 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience - including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X™, Be closer to the Action
DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience at your home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favorite movies. The included spatial remapping engine, DTS Neural:X, gives your movie, games and music a realism unmatched by traditional 5.1 surround sound.
DTS VIRTUAL: X; Life-Like Sound Without Dedicated Height Speakers
DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 5.1, 7.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
Latest HDMI specs: The Latest Video Technology
All eight HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs feature HDCP 2.2 support that lets you enjoy copy-protected content uninhibited. Watch movies and shows with 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, High Dynamic Range (HDR10), Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support for exceptional color, clarity and contrast.
Advanced Video Section: Breathe New Life into Legacy Sources
The AVR-X1500H boasts an advanced video processor to upscale existing lower resolution video from any analog or digital source to true 4K. With three HDMI outputs, you can even connect a TV and a projector in the main room, while playing back different content on a second zone screen.
HDR / Dolby Vision: Next Generation Video Formats
The AVR-X1500H supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) video format. It is even ready for Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma). Dolby Vision transforms the viewing experiences with astonishing brightness, contrast, and color. HLG offers HDR technology over broadcast content.
Audyssey MultEQ XT32
The AVR-X1500H features the Audyssey MultEQ XT room acoustic measurement system. With the supplied microphone, it precisely analyzes each speaker’s output to optimize each channel. With the additional Audyssey MultEQ Editor App (available for purchase), advanced users can go even further "under the hood" for further adjustment and customization of your audio environment.
Built-In Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and AirPlay Capability
With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the Denon AVR-X1500H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. Enjoy listening to your favorite audio content wirelessly from your smart devices.
App Control: Everything Under Control
The free Denon AVR Remote app for iOS and Android makes using the AVR-X1500H even easier — adjust volume, turn it on or off, mute the music, select a source or switch to HEOS. Download the free Denon Remote app to your smartphone today.
Powerful DSP Audio Processing
The AVR-X1500H includes an advanced DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip for tremendous power processing. With four 300MHz DSP cores that are capable of processing over one billion computations per second, the AVR-X1500H supports the latest video, sound and processing needs.
High Resolution Audio
The AVR-X1500H has the ability to decode multiple lossless file types, including ALAC, FLAC, WAV (up to 24-bit/196-kHz) as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD). Listen to high-resolution audio through network connected devices like your PC or NAS, from a USB connected device or use the phono input to connect your turntable and play vinyl records.
The Amazing HEOS Experience
With built-in HEOS technology, play the same song in every room, or select a different song for each connected room - the choice is yours. Also works with Amazon Alexa providing cutting-edge voice control and incredible sound for all of your home entertainment – or control it all with the free HEOS app.
Stream music stored on your home network – connect to HEOS wireless speakers or even other HEOS-enabled receivers and listen throughout the whole house. Enjoy music from TuneIn, Internet Radio, Pandora®, Spotify®, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, Soundcloud®, Tidal, Napster or Deezer.
Select the Perfect HEOS for your Setup
The AVR-X1500H's built-in HEOS technology allows you to stream your favorite music wirelessly around your home to any other HEOS-enabled device, like HEOS speakers.
- HEOS 1 (Bathroom): Ideal for damp environments or outdoors.
- HEOS 3 (Bedroom): The perfect choice for medium sized room.
- HEOS 5 (Kitchen): Bring beautiful sound into larger rooms.
- HEOS 7 (Livingroom): Get the party going in wider and open areas.
Custom Install Ready
The Denon AVR-X1500H features external control and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. It offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless inte gration with Control4 home automation equipment. An IR (infrared) remote control is included on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, and remote monitoring capability is now supported for troubleshooting.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Control the AVR hands-free with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more - “Just Ask.” Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for your AVR-X1500H, HEOS devices and other select Denon products. Availability varies per region and country.
Quick Select: Choose Your Favorite Sources
The Denon AVR-X1500H front panel features four Quick Select buttons that store your preferred audio settings for each source. Switch between TV audio, Blu-Ray, media players and more – and the AVR-X1500H adjusts the EQ settings to your preferences for that media source. Use the buttons on the front panel or opt for the same Quick Selects on the AVR remote for faster control.
Remote Monitoring Capability
In today’s custom install environment, it’s critical for integrators to provide quick, reliable assistance and service to their clients, even after the install is complete. To support this effort, the Denon IN-Command series AVR-X1500H AV receiver features “ihiji Invision” remote system management technology and “Domotz Pro” remote monitoring and Need supporting image management technology. These programs allow custom integrators to monitor the status of connected products and troubleshoot remotely from the office or on the go, radically reducing the time it takes to address the issue.
Phono Input for Turntable / Vinyl Support
With the included phono input, the AVR-X1500H lets you connect your turntable and play vinyl records. Enjoy your vintage collection with exceptional quality and sound.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs: Immerse Yourself in Accurate Bass
The AVR-X1500H features two subwoofer outputs to smooth out low frequencies and provide better dispersion. No audible peaks or dips - just powerful, room-filling bass.
Smart TV Connectivity
Control your Denon AVR-X1500H with your Smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set “HDMI Control” to ON in your receiver, then set “Smart Menu” to ON and begin controlling the AVR-X1500H with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR's setup menu and four Smart Selects.
|Name||Denon AV Receiver AVR-X1500H - Clearance / Open Box|
|Sub Title||7.2 Ch. AV Receiver with Amazon Alexa Voice Control|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER|
- Multichannel Surround:
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X: Yes / Yes
- DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X: No / Yes
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos: Yes / Yes
- Dolby ProLogic Ilz / Dolby Surround: No / Yes
- Auro 3D: No
- Audyssey DSX: No
- Multichannel Stereo: Yes
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 7.1
- Sound Enhancements:
- Mono Block Power Amp Construction: No
- Discrete Power Amplifier: Yes
- D.D.S.C. HD Digital: No
- Pure Direct: Yes
- Gold Plated RCA Terminals: No
- Clock Jitter Reducer: No
- Alpha Processing: No
- Denon Link HD: No
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume: Yes / Yes
- Audyssey LFC: No
- Compressed Audio Restorer: Yes
- DLNA Certified: -
- Lossy Formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless Formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV: Yes / Yes / Yes
- DSD Audio Streaming: Yes (2.8/5.6MHz)
- Gapless playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, DSD)
- Photo Streaming (JPEG): No
- Windows PlayTo / Windows8 Certified: No
- Internet Radio: Yes (TuneIn)
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Denon AVR Remote
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle
- Ethernet Ports: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Media Server: Yes
- HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Technology: Yes
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 192/24: Yes / Yes / Yes
- FLAC HD 192/24: Yes
- WAV 192/24: Yes
- ALAC 192/24: Yes
- Spotify*: Yes (connect)
- Pandora: Yes
- SiriusXM*: Yes
- Other Streaming Services *: Amazon Music / TIDAL / Deezer / iHeart Radio / Napster / Soundcloud / Mood Mix
- HEOS App Control: Yes
- AirPlay / Airplay2 Audio Streaming: Yes / Yes
- HDMI Inputs Back / Front: 5/1
- HDCP 2.2 support: Yes
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 1 /No
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI: No
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: No
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 30/25/24
- GUI Overlay on HDMI: Yes
- 3D Signal Pass-through: Yes
- 4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay: Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode: Yes
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction: Yes / Yes
- CEC: Yes
- DSD Audio Capability: No
- Audio Return Channel: Yes
- Auto LipSync: Yes
- HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC / InstaPrevue: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes / No
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel: No
- HLG / Dolby Vision: -
- HDR / HLG / Dolby Vision: Yes HDR 10 / Yes / Yes
- Multi-room / CI:
- Multi-Room Zones: 2
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog: No / No / Yes /Yes
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout: Yes / Yes
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source: No
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Remote In / Out: Yes / No
- DC Trigger Output: No
- HDMI Diagnostics: Yes
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT
- FL Display: 1 Line
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification: Yes
- GUI Languages: 3
- Setup Assistant: Yes
- Quick Select Plus / Quick Select: Yes/ No
- Firmware Update by: Network / USB: Yes/Yes
- Variable Cross Over: Yes
- Optimized Bass Redirection: Yes
- Bass Sync: No
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Composite In / Out: 2 / 1
- Component In / Out: No / No
- HDMI In / Out: 5+1 / 2
- Multi-room Video Out: Video / HDMI: No / No
- Analog In / Out: 2 / No
- Phono (MM) In: Yes
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 1
- Multi-room Out: Analog / Digital: 1 / No
- Multichannel Preout: Yes (0.2) / No
- Subwoofer Out: 2
- 7.1 Multichannel Input: No
- Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw: No / Yes
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 7
- Speaker A / B : Assignable
- Bi-amp Drive: Assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: Assignable
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: No / No / No / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / No / No
- AM/FM Tuner: Yes
- Number of Poweramps: 7
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 80W
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): -
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 120 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 175 W
- Metal Front Panel: No
- System Remote Control: RC-1227
- Pre-programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: No / No / No
- Power Consumption in W: 430
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On / Off) in W: -
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.1
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Control On Consumption in W: -
- Maximum Dimensions: (W x D x H) in Inches: -
- Weight in LBS: 19