SVS SoundPath (4 Pack) Details
SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System (4 Pack)
- Affordable and discreet alternative to platforms and risers
- Improves Subwoofer Performance
- Eliminates Room Rattle
- Works with any brand subwoofer which accepts screw-in feet
- Cleaner and tighter sounding bass with less floor boom and vibration
- Durable Anodized Steel Outer Shell
- Elastomer Foot with Optimized Durometer
- Stainless Steel Machine Screws
The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System is designed to work with nearly every subwoofer brand and model to improve bass performance while reducing floor and wall vibrations, noise artifacts and complaints from neighbors or roommates. De-coupling a subwoofer from the floor results in inherently tighter and cleaner sounding bass. It’s also the next best thing to sound-proofing and ideal for rooms with carpets, hardwood floors or any other space where room rattles, buzzes or vibrations are present.
How Does De-Coupling Improve Performance?
Decoupling is about making the interaction between a subwoofer and floor so weak that virtually no energy is transferred between them. The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System is designed with rigorously tested optimized durometer elastomer feet that can significantly reduce the transmission of subwoofer energy through your floor and walls. This allows low frequency effects to be transferred through the air where they can be felt, which results in tighter and cleaner sounding bass, no more distracting buzz or rattle from the room, and better sonic clarity and dynamics.
Be a Better Neighbor
Infrasonic jolts and subterranean levels of bass can bring our entertainment to life, but they might also disturb neighbors and roommates because the longer, low frequency sound waves travel more effortlessly through walls and floors than mid-range and high frequency waves. It’s the reason your neighbor can hear a helicopter descending much louder than glass breaking. The SVS SoundPath Isolation System can drastically reduce the bass notes and low frequency vibrations your neighbors and roommates will notice.
A Discreet, Affordable Alternative to Subwoofer Platforms and Risers
The SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System feet are available in a variety of thread sizes that easily screw into any subwoofer’s existing threaded inserts and subtly elevate the sub enclosure on a cushion of elastomer encased in stainless steel. The understated feet are a stylish, more effective alternative to bulky risers and platforms, at a fraction of the cost and also work with some turntables and other components.
|Name||SVS SoundPath (4 Pack)|
|Sub Title||Subwoofer Isolation System|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System
SUBWOOFER ISOLATION FEET DIMENSIONS:
- Overall Height: 40 mm
- Shell Diameter: 58 mm
- Foot Diameter: 53 mm
- Screw Engagement Depth: 9mm (applies to 16mm length screws)
- 4 Foot System:
- Four (4) SoundPath Isolation Elastomer Feet with Steel Outer Shell
- Four (4) ¼-20 x 16 mm screws
- Four (4) M6 x 16 mm screws
- Four (4) M8 x 16 mm screws
- Four (4) ¼-20 x 51 mm screws (SVS PC models – baseplate removed)
- Four (4) M6 x 51 mm screws (SVS PC models – baseplate removed)
- 6 Foot System:
- Six (6) SoundPath Isolation Elastomer Feet with Steel Outer Shell
- Six (6) ¼-20 x 16 mm screws
- Six (6) M6 x 16 mm screws
- Six (6) M8 x 16 mm screws
- Six (6) ¼-20 x 51 mm screws (SVS PC models – baseplate removed)
- Six (6) M6 x 51 mm screws (SVS PC models – baseplate removed)