Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII Complete System Details
The Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII boasts significant updates over the original to give you an even better cleaning product for all your cherished records.
- Newly upgraded UV-grade resin for a more rigid and fade resistant washer basin.
- Re-designed rollers for a smoother and quieter "ride"
- New foam and brush material to improve the deep cleaning of your records
- Upgraded formula for the washer fluid further enhances the cleaning process
- New, improved drying cloths
— The Absolute Sound
The new Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII uses a proprietary cleaning fluid that does not leave any build up or film on your records. It is also one of the few systems on the market that will clean regular 33-1/3 albums, 45s and 78s. With the Spin-Clean system you mix the concentrated record cleaning solution with water in the yellow reservoir base (small tank), The record stands vertically in the tray (as pictured), resting on adjustable rollers, as you rotate the record manually it passes through a set of two brushes that simultaneously deep cleans it on both sides. After you wash your records, you dry them off with a lint free cotton cloth.
- Washer Basin and Lid
- Washer Fluid 4oz
- Washer Fluid 32oz
- Two Pair Brushes MKII
- One Pair Rollers MKII
- Seven Washable Drying Cloths
- Regular Price: $149.96
- Package Price: $124.99
|Name||Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII Complete System|
|Sub Title||Record Washing Machine|
|Manufacturer Part#||MKII Complete System|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|