B&W HTM2 D3 - Gloss Black Details
Bowers and Wilkins HTM2 D3 (Gloss Black): Compact center speaker!
- Diamond tweeter
- Continuum cone FST
- Anti-Resonance plug
- Aerofoil cone bass units
- Optimized Matrix
- Solid body tweeter
The HTM2 D3 is the perfect partner for the smaller speakers in 800 Series Diamond range. Boasting Diamond dome tweeters, Continuum and Aerofoil cones, crystal clear sound is guaranteed.
Hear small details in a big way
Mounted atop the main enclosure, the Diamond dome tweeter in its solid aluminum housing delivers space, ambience and precise soundstage imaging.
Truly amazing sound
Voices and instruments are delivered with purity and precision, thanks to the smooth, accurate Continuum cone midrange driver.
Nimble and powerful
Solid, dramatic bass is delivered through the rigidity and lightness of the uniquely-shaped, variable thickness Aerofoil cone.
|Name||B&W HTM2 D3 - Gloss Black|
|Sub Title||Center Channel Speaker|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Description: 3-way vented-box system
- Drive units:
- 1x ø25mm (1 in) Diamond dome high-frequency
- 1x ø130mm (5 in) Continuum™ cone FST™ midrange
- 2x ø165mm (6.5 in) Aerofoil™ cone bass units
- Frequency range: 33Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB from reference axis): 45Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity (1m on axis at 2.83Vrms): 90dB
- Harmonic distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
- <1 % 80Hz - 20kHz
- <0.3% 130Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω (minimum 3.0Ω)
- Recommended amplifier power: 50W - 200W into 8Ω on unclipped programme
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1Ω
- Height: 302 mm (11.9 in)
- Width: 720 mm (28.4 in)
- Depth: 326 mm (12.8 in)
- Net weight: 20 kg (44 lbs)
- Cabinet Finish: Gloss Black
- Grille Finish: Black