Polk FXiA6 Black Details
- The trapezoidal shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wave-front and wide, lifelike imaging of surround sound. Keyhole slots make mounting a snap.
- With the flip of a switch, Polk's dipole/bipole circuitry changes the soundfield from direct to indirect radiation patterns enabling you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows Polk engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The F/XiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts offer the most secure connection options.
The F/XiA6 is at home in the best home theater systems and in very large spaces. With a 6 1/2-inch Dynamic Balance® driver and two 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeters, movies and multi-channel music will fill the space with well-conceived sound effects coming from all directions. These surround speakers will literally immerse you in three-dimensional sound. Configurable as bipole or dipole for discrete and diffuse sound, they work equally well behind you or beside you. For the ultimate 7.1 home theater system, simply add a second pair.
|Name||Polk FXiA6 Black|
|Sub Title||Surround Speaker Pair|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Total Pieces: 2
- Cabinet Warranty: 5 years
- Drivers Warranty: 5 years
- Original Purchaser Only: Yes
- Shipping Cartons:
- Carton 1: 31 lbs (14.06 kg)
On-Wall, Bookshelf and Soundbars:
- Qty Included: Pair
- Availability: US
- Orientation: Vertical
- Height: 14.75" (37.47 cm)
- Width: 13.38" (33.99 cm)
- Depth: 8.63" (21.92 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Driver Complement:
- (2) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome - Tweeter
- (1) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance polymer composite cone and rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
- On-Wall Mount:
- Mounting Type: Keyhole Hanger
- Audio Quality:
- Total Frequency Response: 45 Hz → 27 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 88 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 55 Hz → 26 Hz
- External Amplifier:
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 45 watts → 27 watts