Polk RTiA1 Cherry Details
- Classic Polk Audio sound quality in a compact bookshelf speaker
- Custom butyl rubber surrounds and anti-diffraction grilles produce a lifetime of reliable sound
- Polished hardwood veneer cabinet finish
The RTiA1 looks and sounds absolutely phenomenal. Ideal for both home theater and music systems, this compact bookshelf speaker combines a 5.25-inch Dynamic Balance® midbass driver with a 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter to provide solid performance and elegant styling in a convenient size.
Proprietary Polk Audio technology eliminates distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so all you hear is high-quality sound.
Power Port® Plus
Patented bass venting design smoothly transitions air flow, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for deeper, more efficient bass impact.
Cascade Tapered Crossover
Innovative crossover eliminates comb filtering and beaming for higher quality audio and a more expansive sound stage.
Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses distortion-causing cabinet resonance to ensure clear and natural sound.
Klippel Motor Optimization
Laser measurement technology ensures a smooth excursion path at both ends of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at all volumes.
Compatible with the entire Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless blending from speaker to speaker in multi-channel systems.
|Name||Polk RTiA1 Cherry|
|Sub Title||Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Total Pieces: 1
- Cabinet Warranty: 5 years
- Drivers Warranty: 5 years
- Original Purchaser Only: Yes
- Shipping Cartons:
- Carton 1: 26 lbs (11.79 kg)
- Qty Included: Pair
- Availability: US
- Orientation: Vertical
- Height: 12" (30.48 cm)
- Width: 7.38" (18.75 cm)
- Depth: 11.5" (29.21 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.44 kg)
- Mid-High Array Driver Enclosure Type: ARC Port
- Mid-High Array Driver Complement:
- (1) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome - Tweeter
- Audio Quality:
- Total Frequency Response: 50 Hz → 27 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 89 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 60 Hz → 26 Hz
- Type: 2-way
- Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency: 1900 Hz
- External Amplifier:
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 20 watts → 125 watts
- Audio Inputs:
- Speaker Inputs: (1) Pair of Dual 5-way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated