JBL Control 25-1 - Clearance / Open Box Details
JBL Control 25-1 Indoor/Outdoor Speaker
- 5-1/4-inch woofer with woven fiberglass cone
- 3/4-inch PEI diaphragm tweeter with fluid cooling
- Contemporary, high-design appearance
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware*, plus available U-bracket
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Wide 100° x 100° coverage
- 100 Watt power handling (200 Watt program) in direct 8Ω setting, plus built-in 30 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap transformer
- High fidelity sound character with broad frequency response of 60 Hz – 20 kHz
The JBL Control®® 25-1 is a two-way 5-inch speaker with rich sonic character, wide coverage, consistent dispersion, versatile mounting, and a contemporary high-design look that fits into a wide range of decors. The Control 25-1 is an excellent choice for a wide variety of applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, hospitality, music cafes, leisure venues, and anywhere where a top quality high-output indoor/outdoor foreground/background music (and/or paging) speaker is needed.
|Name||JBL Control 25-1 - Clearance / Open Box|
|Sub Title||Indoor/Outdoor Speaker|
|Manufacturer Part#||Control 25-1|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER|
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) : 85Hz - 17 kHz
- Power Rating :
- 200 W Continuous Program (2 hrs)
- 100 W (400W peak), Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs)
- 75 W (300W peak) Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Maximum Input Voltage : 25.3 V RMS (2 hrs), 50.6 V peak
- Maximum SPL : 110 dB ave. Continuous Pink Noise (116 dB peak)
- Sensitivity : 90 dB, 1W/1m (ave. 100 Hz – 10 kHz)
- Coverage Angle : 100° x 100°
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 6.04 (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI) : 7.6dB (averaged 1kHz – 16kHz)
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms (THRU setting)
- Crossover Type : 2nd order low-pass, 3rd order high-pass
- Transformer Taps :
- 70V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W, 3.7W
- 100V: 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- Insertion Loss <0.94 dB at any tap setting
- Thru Setting: 8Ω nominal
- Recommended Protective High-Pass : 60 Hz high-pass (24 dB/oct) (for 8Ω operation and for all 70V/100V taps settings).
- Low Frequency Driver : 135 mm (5.25 in), woven-fiberglass cone with pure butyl rubber surround with Weather-Edge frame protection, high-temp fiberglass voice coil former, high-temp voice coil wire, optimized cone geometry, linear suspension spider, and FEA optimized motor structure.
- High Frequency Driver : 19 mm (0.75 in) PEI diaphragm, low-viscosity ferro-magnetic fluid, and lightweight Kapton™ voice coil former.
- Enclosure Material : High Impact Polystyrene (HIPS), painted with highly-UV resistant paint on white (-WH) version for maximum UV fade resistance.
- Grille : Highly zinc-plated, finished in durable TGIC polyester powdercoating. MTC-25WMG-1 (&-WH) available with WeatherMax™ multi-layer foam and tight-weave mesh vapor barrier backing.
- Installation: InvisiBall wall-mounting system included. Two 6 mm attachment points (on top and bottom) for optional MTC-25UB-1 (&-WH) U-bracket. Secondary safety attachment loop point on back panel.
- Environmental : IP-44 per IEC529 (IP-55 when installed with the optional MTC-25WMG-1 WeatherMax™ grille and either MTC-PC2 or MTC-PC3 panel cover.) Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt-spray, temperature & UV. Passes MilStd-202F for salt spray and ASTM G85 for acid-air plus salt spray. Optional MTC-25WMG-1 WeatherMax™ grille for breaking up driving rain and for especially difficult environments.
- Termination : Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper based, nickel-plated metal screws and washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open lugs (#6, #8, or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG / 2.5 mm2). Optional MTC-PC2 and MTC-PC3 protective panel covers available to provide sealed entrance for additional weather protection.
- Agency Rating : ROHS-compliant; Transformer UL Recognized per UL1876
- Colors : Black (RAL9004) or white (-WH, RAL9016)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 243 x 188 x 145 mm (9.6 x 7.4 x 5.7 in); 203 mm (8.0 in) deep total when mounted on InvisiBall wall-mount bracket.
- Net Weight : 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Shipping Weight : 8.16 kg (18 lbs) for the pair-pack (for 2 speakers)
- Included Accessories : InvisiBall™ wall-mounting system), 6 mm x 100 mm hex key
- Optional Accessories :
- MTC-25UB-1 – Yolk-type U-bracket (&-WH)
- MTC-25WMG-1 – WeatherMax grille with backing (&-WH)
- MTC-28/25CM – Ceiling-Mount InvisiBall adapter (&-WH)