McIntosh LCR80 Black Details
McIntosh LCR80 (High Gloss Black) Center Channel Speaker
- Amazingly full-sounding for a speaker of such compact dimensions, the LCR80 projects an extremely wide sound-stage for a greater listening experience from a wide variety of seating positions
- Sonically voiced to match the McIntosh XR50 and XR100 loudspeakers, LCR80s can also be used as left, center and right channel in home theater systems, or combined with a subwoofer for two-channel music systems
- The machined alloy high-frequency array is rotable to optimize the sound for either vertical or horizontal placement without sonic compromise. McIntosh patented, low distortion high performance (LD/HP) woofers are combined with an array of two midrange/tweeters and dedicated super tweeter
- Wall mounting hardware is included and allows up to 30 degrees of rotation when needed
- When adequately powered, the LCR80 will bring you closer than ever to a live musical event in your home, while taking up less of your valuable space
The LCR80 speaker projects an extremely wide sound-stage for a greater listening experience from a variety of seating positions, delivering an amazingly full-sounding performance for a speaker of such compact dimensions.
With its flexible design, it can be placed in horizontal, vertical or shelf mounted orientations. Complete mounting hardware is supplied for all positions. The machined alloy, high-frequency array is rotatable to optimize the sound for either vertical or horizontal placement without sonic compromise. McIntosh patented Low Distortion/High Performance (LD/HP®) woofers are combined with two midranges and a dedicated tweeter to deliver lifelike sound. Voiced to match the XR50 and XR100 speakers, the LCR80 may be used for the left, center or right channels in home theater systems or in special stereo applications.
Patented McIntosh speaker binding posts allow for a simple yet secure connection to your speaker cables, helping to ensure the best possible audio performance. Fine gloss wood finishes are offered in Black, Pear Maple and Red Walnut. Amplifiers from 75 to 300 watts are appropriate power for LCR80.
ListenUp has the only factory-authorized McIntosh service center in the Denver metro area.
|Name||McIntosh LCR80 Black|
|Sub Title||Center Channel Speaker (Single)|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Impedance nominal: 8 ohms
- Power rating: 75 to 300 watts
- Frequency response: 80Hz to 45kHz
- Sound pressure level, 2.8V/1M
- Crossover: 500Hz, 8kHz
- Number of woofers: 2
- Woofer size: 6"
- Woofer type: Cast frame, LD/HP, Poly cone
- Number of midranges: 2
- Midrange size: 2"
- Midrange type: Inverted titanium dome
- Number of tweeters: 1
- Tweeter size: 0.75"
- Tweeter type: TItanium dome
- System type: Sealed 3-way flexible placement
- Grille: Black knit cloth, magnetically attached
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8" x 24" x 8.375"
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Shipping weight: 30 lbs