Klipsch Reference Theater Pack Details
Reference Theater Pack - 5.1 Surround Sound System
- Flexible System Placement
- Wireless High Fidelity Subwoofer
- Cinematic Acoustics
- Spun Copper IMG Woofers
- Linear Travel Suspension Horn-Loaded Tweeters
Klipsch has taken the premium materials and acoustic technology of their revered Reference series and designed a beautiful 5.1 surround sound system to pair with your favorite AV receiver. Complete with a wireless subwoofer, the Reference Theater Pack brings the Klipsch cinematic sound into your home with an incredibly minimal footprint.
The Reference Theater Pack delivers superior acoustic performance by leveraging Injection Molded Graphite (IMG) woofers. These exceptionally lightweight cones are extremely rigid – providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
A Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters have been a hallmark of Klipsch Reference series product lines, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Klipsch's exclusive Tractrix Horn Technology and aluminum tweeters deliver the most impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
WIRELESS, ROBUST BASS
The down-firing wireless subwoofer is designed to deliver room-filling low frequencies without requiring too much floorspace. The 2.4GHz connectivity allows for premium, CD-quality sound anywhere in the room. Simply connect the compact, pre-paired transmitter to the subwoofer or LFE out on your receiver and place the subwoofer where it sounds and fits best in your room. The built-in all-digital subwoofer amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy.
FLEXIBLE SYSTEM PLACEMENT
To complement the easy placement of the wireless subwoofer, each satellite speaker has a keyhole mount and a ¼" x 20 threaded insert (the center channel has dual keyhole / inserts) for maximum mounting flexibility.
|Name||Klipsch Reference Theater Pack|
|Sub Title||5.1 Surround Sound System|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- SATELLITE & CENTER CHANNEL
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 110Hz – 23kHz +/– 3dB
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms compatible
- Satellite: 91dB @ 2.83 volts / 1 meter
- Center: 94dB @ 2.83 volts / 1 meter
- POWER HANDLING:
- Satellite: 50 watts (200 watts peak)
- Center: 75 watts (300 watts peak)
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: Satellite & Center: 3 /4" (1.9 cm) aluminum diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° Tractrix® horn
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER:
- Satellite: 3.5" (8.9 cm) copper IMG woofer
- Center: Dual 3.5" (8.9 cm) copper IMG woofer
- Satellite: 7.75" H (19.7cm) x 4.38" W (11.1cm) x 5.37" D (13.7cm)
- Center: 4.38" H (11.1cm) x 10.75" W (27.3cm) x 5.37"D (13.7cm)
- Satellite: 3 Ibs (1.4kg)
- Center: 5 Ibs (2.3kg)
- Satellite: Keyhole and 1 /4" x 20 threaded insert
- Center: Dual Keyhole with dual 1 /4" x 20 threaded insert
- SPEAKER WIRE: 14–18 gauge compatible
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 38Hz – 120Hz +/– 3dB
- AMPLIFIER POWER: 50 watts / 150 watts peak
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 108 dB
- INPUTS: 2.4 GHz CD-quality wireless & Line level / LFE RCA jacks
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex via down-firing 8” woofer and port
- DIMENSIONS: 13.25" H (33.7cm) x 11.75" W (29.9cm) x 11.75" D (29.9cm)
- FINISH: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- WEIGHT: 15.0 Ibs (6.8kg)