GoldenEar Invisa SP 652 Details
- 6-1/2" High Definition Bass/Midrange Driver
- Dual High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeter
- Round Grille Included, Optional Square Grille Available
The GoldenEar Invisa Series loudspeakers are designed to deliver superb state-of-the-art sound quality from in-wall/in-ceiling speakers that are designed to blend perfectly with their surroundings and virtually disappear. The Invisa Series consists of the Invisa 525, Invisa 650 and SP 652 StereoPoint™ Single-point Stereo speaker, the Invisa Home Theater Reference (HTR) 7000 and the Invisa MPX. All five models incorporate a magnetically attached grill-covered/hidden flange construction that helps to make them virtually invisible.
The Invisa SP 652 is a truly versatile all-in-one stereo speaker, which, when both channels are paralleled, also makes a great bipolar surround speaker as well as an in-ceiling Atmos height speaker. Solidly constructed of a marble-infused polymer, the unitized construction actually has the high-definition wide-dispersion dual-wound voice-coil 6-1/2" driver constructed as an integral part, with clear performance advantages. Special attention has been paid to minimize deleterious diffraction effects that are common in many other stereo speakers that sink the drivers deeply into the structure. The two superb, but costly, HVFR™ tweeters are mounted in a special acoustically optimized high-frequency pod with a precisely calculated angle to maximize stereo coverage and radiation into the room. It is unique to find tweeters of this quality in single point stereo speakers. Two complex crossovers incorporating the highest quality components are utilized to precisely blend the drivers for seamless exquisite sound quality. A specially contoured santoprene anti-resonance/diffraction-control ring is incorporated around the driver and covering the surrounds to further optimize performance. The SP 652 also has a high-frequency equalization switch to precisely match it to any environment.
|Name||GoldenEar Invisa SP 652|
|Sub Title||StereoPoint In-Ceiling/In-Wall Stereo Loudspeaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Speaker Dimensions: 8-5/8" diameter x 3-7/16" depth
- Square Grille Dimensions: 8-21/32" x 8-21/32"
- Round Grille Dimensions: 8-11/16" diameter
- Cutout: 7-1/8" diameter
- Weight: 4.25 lbs (product) / 5.75 lbs (shipping)
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz - 35 kHz
- Efficiency: 86 dB
- Nominal Impedance: Compatible with 8 ohms
- Driver Complement:
- One - 6-1/2" Dual- Wound Voice-Coil Mid/Bass Driver
- Two - HVFR™ High-Velocity Folded Ribbon Tweeters
- Recommended Amplification: 10 - 125 watt/channel