Klipsch Reference RF-82 II Black Details
Klipsch Reference RF-82 II Tower Speaker
- Fills large rooms with pure sonic excitement
- TRACTRIX HORN Technology
- Enhanced 1-inch Titanium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeter
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Dual 8-inch high-output Cerametallic woofers
- Dual Binding Posts
- Dual Rear-Firing Ports
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl veneer cabinet
The Reference Series RF-82 II tower speaker is a must-have if you are serious about your music and movie entertainment, but can’t afford or don’t have enough space for the flagship Reference RF-7 II speaker.
The RF-82 II is complete with the proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology from Klipsch which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RF-82 II can elegantly blend into any décor.
The RF-82 II features light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones with specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion. Also features Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension - trickle-down technology from Klipsch’s flagship Palladium Series which provides an open, natural sound, giving you the feel like you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film. Moreover, the rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with new copper accents.
The Reference II speakers are now in fifth generation and boast enhanced features, including re-engineered drivers and a new crossover system, to capture your attention and excite your emotions. Apart from the improved sound quality, the look of ‘big sound’ has been redefined throughout the line with sophisticated cabinetry, refreshed logos and rounded feet.
FOUR LAWS OF THE KLIPSCH UNIVERSE
Since 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles -high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range -have and always will be the foundation for extremely powerful and precise sound from Klipsch.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Every Klipsch speaker is horn-loaded because the horn shape is perfect for accurate and dynamic sound transmission. Greater efficiency means lower distortion which translates to maximum realism.
- DYNAMIC RANGE: Klipsch horn technology reproduces the softest sounds with remarkable clarity and detail and the loudest sounds with no harshness or distortion. That’s what’s known as the best of both worlds.
- CONTROLLED DIRECTIVITY: Unique Klipsch horn technology means speakers that more accurately direct sound. The result is a more lifelike soundstage and more.
- FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Klipsch believes in delivering exactly the sound artists intend. The result is the stunningly accurate speakers – with no unnatural highs, mids or lows.
|Name||Klipsch Reference RF-82 II Black|
|Sub Title||Floorstanding Speaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
Klipsch Reference RF-82 II
- Frequency Response : 33Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
- Power Handling : 150W RMS / 600W Peak
- Sensitivity : 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms compatible
- High Frequency Drivers : 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- High Frequency Crossover : 1400Hz
- Low Frequency Drivers : Dual 8" (20.3cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers
- Inputs : Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Enclosure Type : Bass-reflex via dual rear-firing ports
- Height : 43.9" (111.4cm) with feet
- Width : 9.3" (23.5cm)
- Depth : 16.3" (41.4cm) with grille
- Weight : 61.5lbs (27.9kg)
- Finish : Black Ash
- Built From : 2010