B&W Marine 6 Details
Bowers & Wilkins Marine 6: See nothing, Hear everything!
- 2-way system
- Soft dome tweeter
- Polypropylene cone bass/midrange
The Bowers & Wilkins Marine 6 is a two-way loudspeaker with a 25mm (1in) tweeter and a 150mm (6in) polypropylene bass/midrange driver. It boasts an IP66 rating for incredible ruggedness when installed. The Marine 6 is the more compact of the Marine Series loudspeakers and fits into a depth of 88mm (3.5in) with a cut-out of 200mm (7.8in).
As the speaker boasts an IP66 rating, it is capable of surviving the extremes of temperature, salt spray and hosing down that occurs in a marine environment. The metal grille and fixings are marine-grade stainless steel. The driver chassis uses a non-corroding rigid polymer and the tweeter dome has a rear support to prevent permanent deformation when hosed down.
Moreover, the Marine 6 is also capable of providing great sound in a variety of other unforgiving circumstances, especially where a smaller footprint is required.
The Marine 6 is a water- and heat-resistant embedded speakers that can tolerate both wet, hot and cold environments with high humidity. So, it’s the pool, the sauna or the boat and provides a good audio solution for harsh environments and difficult conditions.
|Name||B&W Marine 6|
|Sub Title||Marine Grade Ceiling Speaker|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Description : 2-way system
- Drive Units :
- 1x ø25mm (1in) Soft dome tweeter
- 1x ø150mm (6in) polypropylene cone bass/midrange
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 43Hz – 26kHz
- Recommended Amp Power: 20 – 80w
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m) : 88dB
- Impedance Nominal (min) : 8Ω (4.5Ω)
- Outer diameter: Ø243mm (9.6 in)
- Cut-out diameter: Ø202mm (8 in)
- Depth behind surface: 88mm (3.5 in)
- Protrusion: 8mm (0.3 in)
- Net weight: 1.4kg (3.1 lb)
- Pre-mount Kit: PMK C6