B&W CWM362 Details
Bowers & Wilkins CWM362: Two-Way In-wall Loudspeaker: Living sound!
- 2-way in-wall system
- 1x 160mm (6in) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange
- 1x 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
The CWM362 is a two-way in-wall loudspeaker. Like the in-ceiling models in the series, it features an elegant minimal-width border design.
All the models in the CI 300 Series are capable of offering great sound in high-humidity environments such as indoor swimming pools.
Bowers & Wilkins a custom-installed audio systems can be as simple or as ambitious as you choose. Perhaps all you want is a pair of ceiling speakers for your ceiling. Then again, you might be after a system that pipes music to other rooms in your house, creating zones of sound that suit the moods of different areas and he tastes of different people. Or how about a full surround-sound home theatre system that’s all but invisible when not in use? You’ll be amazed at what you can achieve.
With Bowers & Wilkins custom installation speakers, music and movies can enrich your life, but needn’t intrude into it.
|Sub Title||In-wall Loudspeaker (Single Speaker) - Pair|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Model: CWM362
- Description: 2-way in-wall system
- Drive units: 1x 160mm (6in) Polypropylene cone bass/midrange, 1x 25mm (1in) soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 50Hz - 30kHz
- Sensitivity SPL (2.83V, 1m): 89dB
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8Ω (5.0Ω)
- Power Handling: 80W
- Pre-mount Kit: PMK W6
- Back Box: BB 6W
- Frame Width: 221mm (8.7in)
- Frame Height: 315mm (12.4in)
- Cut-out Width: 185mm (7.3in)
- Cut-out Height: 279mm (11in)
- Depth behind surface: 76mm (3in)
- What's in the Box:
- CWM362 Series speaker
- CWM362 speaker grille
- Aperture template
- Paint mask
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty information