B&W 802 D3 - Rosenut Details
Bowers & Wilkins 802 D3: The reinvented 800 Diamond Series
- Diamond tweeter
- Continuum cone FST
- Anti-resonance plug
- Turbine head
- Aerofoil cone bass units
- Optimised matrix
- Solid body tweeter
Reveal your music
If you're looking for stunning realism without the studio sized footprint, the 802 D3 is your answer. The slim proportions make it a comfortable fit for domestic spaces as well as recording environments. At home or in the studio, it will reveal depth and detail in music you never even knew existed.
The innovative plinth provides an incredibly solid base for the 800 Series Diamond. The Spikes are ideally positioned below the cabinet, and ingenious engineering allows you to switch between castors and spikes with ease.
The continuum cone delivers pristine midrange performance by effectively negating the break-up behavior that can adversely effect this all-important part of the spectrum.
Bracing is essential in keeping a speaker stable, so the character of instruments comes through cleanly. Developed using computer modelling and constructed from wood ply with metal reinforcement, Matrix offers the ultimate in bracing.
|Name||B&W 802 D3 - Rosenut|
|Sub Title||Floorstanding Speaker (Single)|
|Manufacturer||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- Description: 3-way vented box system
- Drive units:
- 1x 1x ø25mm (1 in) diamond dome high-frequency
- 1x ø150mm (6 in) Continuum cone FST™ midrange
- 2x ø200mm (8 in) Aerofoil cone bass units
- Frequency range: 14Hz to 35kHz
- Frequency response: (+/-3dB from reference axis) 17Hz to 28kHz
- Sensitivity (on axis at 2.83Vrms): 90dB
- Harmonic distortion:
- 2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m on axis)
- < 1 % 80Hz - 20kHz
- < 0.3% 100Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms (min. 3ohms)
- Recommended amp power: 50W - 500W into 8Ω on unclipped program
- Max. recommended cable impedance: 0.1ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 47.7" x 15.4" x 23"
- Net weight: 208 lbs