Sony STR-ZA810ES Details
- High-Resolution Audio capable
- 100W x 7 channels power output
- 4K upscaling HDMI, 6-in, 2-out
- Dolby™ Atmos and DTS:X compatible
- 4K pass-through, HDCP 2.2 compatible
- CIS IP and RC232C support
The Sony STR-ZA810ES 7.2-channel 4K AV receiver offers flexible connectivity and high-fidelity sound with Dolby® Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound. Just add in full 4K HDR compatibility and easy IP integration with leading control systems and you have the total package of installation-friendly features and audio/video performance.
Every detail from the electronic component selection, to special 2nd generation ES solder, structural/chassis elements, and even screw placement has been scrutinized and tuned in the higher interest of reliably consistent sound performance.
The STR-ZA810ES offers improved structural stability for better sound via the analogue signal path. This circuit is located on a glass epoxy board, in order to achieve higher speed and power.
7.2 channels for deeply immersive surround sound
Immerse yourself in every soundtrack with 7.2 channels of room-filling surround sound, with 100 W of power per channel. You can connect up to two active subwoofers for even bass distribution around the room. So whether you are watching movies, playing games, or listening to your favorite songs, you are bound to enjoy a next-level entertainment experience.
7.1.2-channel Surround immersion with Phantom Surround Back
Get past space restrictions and experience full 7 channel surround sound, including 2 overhead speakers, with the Phantom Surround Back speaker setting. It simulates the audio experience of physical surround back speakers.
Atmos treats sounds as separate objects, releasing them from typical channels to move freely around and even above you, for deeply immersive surround sound.
DTS:X can create an unlimited number of audio objects which adapt to your speakers in real time, to get the biggest impact out of every movie soundtrack.
In-ceiling speaker mode
Easily configured during setup, In-ceiling mode relocates front speaker audio which makes the dialog sounds as if it’s coming from the screen, instead of from above.
Digital Cinema Auto Calibration EX with speaker relocation technology
D.C.A.C. EX with stereo mic is Sony’s unique auto calibration technology. This technology balances output to closely simulate sound as would be produced by optimally positioned and angled speakers. The results are nothing short of breathtaking, with the entire sound field seamlessly integrated for outstanding surround sound.
Firmware update via network connection
Perform firmware updates quickly and easily over a network connection.
Three DSPs to reduce unwanted electrical noise
Dispersing the load between three DSPs allow the realization of clarity and realistic ambience by reducing noise.
4K HDR compatibility
The ZA810ES offers flexible connectivity with 6 assignable HDMI® inputs and 2 outputs supporting HDR and HDCP 2.2. In addition, it allows full, native 4K video content pass-through to 4K capable televisions and projectors, and even up-scales high definition movies and TV shows to 4K quality.
6 x HDMI inputs, 2 x HDMI outputs
With 6 HDMI inputs you can connect an Internet TV box, Blu-ray Disc™ player and games console all at once, and still have room to expand.
A front USB port lets you connect a wide range of USB devices for easy playback.
High-Resolution Audio file formats
The STR-ZA810ES supports a wide variety of High-Resolution Audio formats, including both DSD and Linear PCM. What’s more, playback is possible with USB and DLNA connectivity, and multichannel capabilities allow you to incorporate the high-quality sound into an immersive surround system.
See clearly with HDR (High Dynamic Range)
By supporting HDR signal pass-through, you can enjoy the incredible jump in image contrast and brightness it brings - and the additional shadow detail and highlights further enhance picture detail and bring colors to life.
You can play Spotify through your audio device using the Spotify app as a remote.
Enjoy immersive high-quality audio for movies, music, and more, from AirPlay-enabled iOS devices.
Cast music, podcasts, and radio from 100+ audio apps, including Google Play™ Music and more from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to your audio device. You just have to tap the Cast button.
You can connect to the Internet with built-in Wi-Fi, or use a Bluetooth® connection and NFC and get instant access to music services like Spotify and stream music from devices on your home network.
Stream music through the house with Music Center
You can listen to the same great song all around the house with multi-room listening, controlled via the Music Center app. Use the app to group together selected Sony receivers and speakers, then stream music in multiple rooms.
Connect multiple remotes
Discrete IR codes enables you to connect multiple third-party and independent remotes, for easy and versatile control.
Seamless connectivity, maximum control
You can control music playback from your smartphone with the Music Center app. Also, connect via Bluetooth® or NFC to stream your music library from your device and home network, or get access to an unlimited world of online streaming.
A glass-epoxy circuit board is used for greater stability and output power. Unlike cheaper resin boards, internal vibrations are reduced for less distortion, just clear high power from each of the discrete amplifiers.
Simple control with a Graphic User Interface
Easily set up your receiver and navigate settings from the home menu. You can control what you watch, see which devices are connected, and choose how you want to listen with preset sound modes.
Class-leading high-purity pre-amplifier
The new pre-amp goes way beyond other receivers in this class for optimum High-Resolution Audio delivery. A single-point ground and independent power supply promotes purer sound with less interference.
Frame and beam chassis
The STR-ZA series chassis utilizes a frame and beam design with all four corners embossed to better support the power transformer and heat sink. This minimizes external sound pressure so audio is more focused, responsive, and powerful.
Heat sink design
Newly designed fins maximize air intake nad help the amplifier circuit withstand high sound pressure and keep cool.
|Sub Title||7.2-Channel 4K AV Receiver|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- NUMBER OF AMP. CHANNELS : 7ch
- NUMBER OF DECODABLE CHANNELS: 7ch + Phantom 2ch
- POWER OUTPUT: 100 W + 100 W (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 2ch, THD 0.9%)
- SOUND FIELD: 2ch Stereo, Audio Enhancer, Direct, Dolby Surround, Front Surround, Headphone 2ch, Multi Ch Stereo, Neural: X
Video Features :
- HDR (HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE): Yes
- AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL :Yes
- HDMI® PASS THROUGH : Yes
- 3D OVER HDMI : Yes
- 4K 60P 4:4:4 SUPPORT: Yes (Except for VIDEO1 input)
- A/V SYNC : Yes (Variable)
- BRAVIA® SYNC™ (CEC CONTROL) : Yes (One-Touch Play, System Audio Control, System Power Off)
- SOUND ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGIES: Center Speaker Lift Up, Digital Legato Linear, DSD Native Playback, DSEE HX, In-Ceiling Speaker Mode, Pure Direct, Sound Optimizer
Auto Speaker Calibration :
- CALIBRATION FEATURES: DCAC EX, Speaker Relocation, Phantom Surround Back, Automatic Phase Matching, Calibration Mic (Stereo)
Tuner Features :
- FM/AM: Yes / -
- PRESET CHANNEL (FM/AM): TTL30 (30/-)
- HDMI SUPPORTING HDCP2.2 IN/OUT: 6/2
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS: Audio Input Opt (1); Audio Input Coax (1); Analog Audio Input (4); Pre Out Subwoofer (2); Composite Monitor Out (1); Headphone Output (1); USB (1 Front); Ethernet Port (1 )
- SPEAKER OUTPUT TERMINALS:Front A, Center, Surround, Surround Back, Zone2, Height (Common with Surround Back), Front B (Common with Surround Back), Bi-AMP (Common with Surround Back)
Decoding Format for HDMI:
- DECODING FORMAT FOR HDMI: Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual Mono, DSD, DTS, DTS-ES (Matrix6.1 / Discrete6.1), DTS 96 / 24, DTS:X, DTS HD HR, DTS HD MA
Custom Install & Control Features :
- ZONE2 AUDIO: Speaker (Variable) / Line (Variable, Fixed)
- IR REPEAT (IN/OUT) : Yes (1/1)
- HDMI ZONE: Yes
General Features :
- AUTO STANDBY: Yes
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 120V 60Hz
- GUI (GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE): Yes (Only through HDMI)
Size & Weight
- DIMENSIONS (W x H x D IN): 430 x 156 x 331
- WEIGHT (LB): 9.1