Sony PS-HX500 Details
Sony PS-HX500 Digital Turntable: Convert your records to high quality digital music files
- High-Resolution Audio
- Turntable for playing vinyl and recording in High-Resolution
- USB Digital Output to connect the turntable to a PC to rip your favorite tracks to music files
- Built-in Phono EQ that supports both phono and line output for you to be able to play through integrated amp or external phono EQ
- LP/EP record playback
- DSD Native AD converter
- In addition to DSD-recorded DSF files, recording and playback of PCM-recorded WAV files is also supported
- Highly stable belt drive system
- Newly designed high sound quality rubber mat
- Newly designed integrated shell type tonearm
- high-inertia aluminum die cast platter
- Acoustic-grade MDF cabinet
- Insulated structure
- Glass epoxy circuit board improves structural stability
- Precision-shaped dust cover
You can now breathe new life into analog masterpieces with DSD, all you need is just to hook up the PS-HX500 turntable to your PC via USB, play a record, and capture every essence of the vinyl with DSD 5.6 MHz native conversion. Now you can archive your precious vinyl collection to a music server, or take it out for a walk with your Walkman. Combined with a high quality component system, this turntable also lets you enjoy an authentic delivery of your records. Let the Sony PS-HX500 turn your records into a valuable source of High-Resolution Audio.
Advanced features do the heavy lifting
The PS-HX500 is equipped with a high-quality A/D converter. So just connect it to your PC with a USB cable and record your vinyl as High-Resolution Audio tracks. This is a great way to backup your precious vinyl collection, or even take tracks outdoors with you on your Walkman. The supplied PC application lets you rip, edit and store tracks from your vinyl records.
DSD for reproduction that’s truer to the source
DSD file format reproduces the subtlest nuances of sound, including the ambience of the performance. This purity makes it an ideal way to capture and play back the warm expression of vinyl. In addition to DSD-recorded DSF files, recording and playback of PCM-recorded WAV files is also supported.
Newly designed integrated shell type straight tonearm
The integrated shell improves durability and stabilizes the cartridge for superior focusing and dimensionality of sound, while its lightweight structure improves traceability.
Stability in motion
The turntable uses the latest techniques to deliver extremely stable rotation for optimal and natural delivery of your music.
|Sub Title||Digital Turntable with High-Resolution Recording|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- TURNTABLE SPEED: 33 1/3 r/min, 45 r/min
- USB OUT: B type
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 120V 60Hz
What's In The Box
- Adapter for 45 rpm.
- USB cable (6.56 ft)
- Phono cable (4.92 ft, Red/White with Earth Lug terminal)
Dimensions & Weight
- Product Dimensions: 18.5" x 16.3" x 6.2"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 14.6 lbs