Sony MDR-1ABT-Silver Details
- Closed-back, over-ear headphones dynamic
- 40mm drivers with an aluminum-coated, Liquid Crystal Polymer diaphragm
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity provides wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX™ and AAC decoding for high-quality music streaming
- LDAC Hi-Fidelity wireless music streaming from compatible sources
- NFC-compatible for one-touch pairing with compatible devices
- Built-in rechargeable battery gives you up to 30 hours of wireless use
- S-Master® HX amplification delivers superior playback quality
Featuring the newly developed LDAC codec – optimized for High-Resolution Audio class Bluetooth® streaming – Sony MDR-1ABT Wireless High-Resolution Over-Ear Headphones capture the true essence of every track. Innovative new earcup touch controls let you connect with your music for an immersive listening experience. You’ll hear sound that stays true to the original recording, no matter how high the volume, as a powerful 1.57 in driver with an aluminum-coated Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragm handles the heaviest beats with the utmost precision. Inside the drivers, two high-energy neodymium magnets vibrate to produce sound. These magnets have enhanced impedance to deliver high-quality performance.
What is High-Resolution Audio?
High-Resolution Audio takes you closer to the original studio recording by converting analog music to digital at a higher rate than CD (24 bit/192 kHz rather than 16 bit/44.1 kHz). While CDs top out at around 20 kHz, High-Resolution Audio supports frequencies over 24 kHz (as high as 100 kHz with this model).
Digital Sound Enhancement Engine
DSEE upscales compressed digital music (MP3, ACC, ATRAC, and WMA). It restores the highs and lows lost in compression, producing rich sound closer to CD quality.
Highest quality streaming
Developed by Sony, the Bluetooth LDAC codec takes your music streaming to a new level. It supports bitrates up to three times higher than typical Bluetooth streaming, 96 kHz sampling rates, and more efficient coding for CD-quality wireless sound. And you can use NFC to make a quick connection, then stream your favorite tracks via Bluetooth.
Built-in AAC and SBC codec support avoids signal loss when streaming from your smartphone or PC.
Hands-free calls and easy one-touch control
Thanks to a built-in mic, you can take calls hands-free without removing your headphones. And simply touch the earpads to stop or play tracks, swipe left and right for previous and next track, trace and stop for scanning, or swipe up and down to adjust volume.
Keep sound in
The enfolding design with ergonomic 3D earpads seals music in and keeps sound distractions out. Acoustics are reflected back toward your ears for the subtlest sounds.
|Sub Title||Wireless High-Resolution Over-Ear Headphones with Bluetooth|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Earcup Type: Closed
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Frequency Response: 4-100k Hz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Capacity: 100 mW (when using supplied cable)
- Cord type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord length: 3.94'
- Plug: Gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini
- Operating system requirements for USB charging: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2 or later), Mac OS X v.10.3 or later
- Driver unit: 1.57 in dynamic
- Impedance: 24 Ohms
- Cord Length: 49"
- Microphone: Elecret Condenser Microphone
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
- iPod Control: Yes
- Volume Control: Yes, Touch Sensor
- Charge time: 4 hours approx
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Labor Warranty: 1 Year
- Weight (without cable): 10.6 oz (0.66 lbs)
- What's in the Box
- Over-the-ear stereo Bluetooth headphones
- 49" Audio connecting cable (right angled 3.5mm plug on one end and a straight 3.5mm plug on other end)
- 23" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and a Micro USB on other end)
- Storage pouch
- Reference Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Touch sensor operation guide
- Warranty sheet (US)