Simaudio Moon 430HAD Black Details
ListenUp is proud to be the only authorized Internet dealer for the full line of Simaudio MOON products, and we will gladly accept your online order if there is no authorized dealer in your area. As longtime brick and mortar retailers ourselves, we know the benefits of buying from your local store if one is available. If one is near, we always recommend it. Being able to listen before you buy, nearby after-sales advice and service, someone to come to your home should need arise — these all matter a great deal when needed. Click HERE to see if there is one near you.
430HA (Black) State-of-the-Art Headphone Amplifier with D3 DAC option factory installed
- Fully balanced design
- Dual-mono 3-pin XLR outputs
- Stereo 4-pin XLR output
- ¼" standard output
- CRM-3 Remote control
- Optional DAC
- Up to 8,000mW per channel into 50 ohms
- Variable line outputs
- 17" (43 cm) wide
The Neo 430HAD is a fully balanced, pure analog amplifier. It is a genuine "tour de force" loaded with numerous state-of-the-art features. Neo 430HA uses a discrete transconductance circuit topology, selectable gain setting (14 or 20dB), an oversized power supply and a defeatable analog crossfeed circuit. Rated at 667mW at 600 ohms and 8W at 50 ohms, the Neo 430HA will effortlessly drive any headphone to its full potential.
The Neo 430HAD features a DSD256/32-bit PCM capable Digital-to-Analog converter (DAC) that can be used with virtually any digital source such a computer, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, and offering the same fidelity as your main music system.
The Neo 430HAD is the ultimate solution for headphone enthusiasts who desire perfection. Borrowing various technologies from our more exotic and costlier Evolution series (M-LoVo, M-eVOL2) while incorporating the most advanced analog audio circuitry, the 430HA will achieve the very best possible sonic performance from your headphones. The optional DSD256 and 32-bit PCM capable DAC can be used with virtually any digital source such as computer for streaming music, satellite TV receiver or Blu-Ray player, offering the same fidelity as your music system.
Moreover, all the key features you'd expect in a MOON Neo Series product are present such as 12V triggers and an RS-232 port for custom-install environments.
- Inputs include 1 balanced on XLR’s, 2 single-ended on RCA’s and 1 single-ended on 1/8” jack located on the front panel.
- Outputs include a pair of 3-pin XLR and one 4-Pin XLR located on the front panel behind a sliding window, a ¼” TRS jack, as well as both fixed and variable single-ended line-level RCA stereo pairs.
- Four (4) stages of our own M-LoVo (MOON Low Voltage) DC regulation circuit to significantly lower the noise floor.
- M-eVOL2 volume control with 530 steps and channel matching of 0.1dB.
- Optional fully asynchronous DAC with four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1) allowing for use with any virtual digital source; Supports DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB input only); Supports PCM up to 24-bit/192kHz (all inputs) and 32-bit/384kHz (USB input only).
|Name||Simaudio Moon 430HAD Black|
|Sub Title||Headphone Amplifier with DAC|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - TERRITORIAL RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY|
- Output power per channel @ 600 / 300 / 50Ω: 667mW / 1.33W / 8W
- Headphone Impedance: 20 - 600Ω
- Frequency Response (audible): 20Hz - 20kHz ±0.1dB
- Frequency Response (full range): 5Hz - 100kHz +0/-3dB
- THD @ 1kHz, 0dBFS (A-weighted): 0.005%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 120dB
- Crosstalk: 110dB
- Input / Output impedance: 22KΩ / 1.25Ω
- Shipping weight: 22 lb / 9.5 kg
- Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 16.9 x 3.5 x 13.8 in / 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.1 cm
- In the Box:
- AC power cable
- ‘CRM-3’ remote control with two ‘CR-2032’ batteries
- ‘SimLink™’ cable with 1/8" mini plug terminations on each end
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty and product registration information (USA and Canada only)