Simaudio Moon 240i Details
ListenUp is proud to be the only authorized Internet dealer for the full line of Simaudio MOON products, and we will gladly accept your online order if there is no authorized dealer in your area. As longtime brick and mortar retailers ourselves, we know the benefits of buying from your local store if one is available. If one is near, we always recommend it. Being able to listen before you buy, nearby after-sales advice and service, someone to come to your home should need arise — these all matter a great deal when needed. Click HERE to see if there is one near you.
Simaudio Moon 240i Integrated Amplifier with 32-bit / DSD DAC
- 50 watts per channel
- 32-bit / DSD Digital-to-Analog Converter
- 3 line-level inputs including a front-mounted 1/8-in mini-jack for personal media players
- Headphone output on 1/4-in jack
- OLED type screen
- 5 digital inputs include USB (hi-res audio), SPDIF (2), Optical (2)
- Simple setup via on-board software menu
- Moving magnet phono preamplifier input
- Analog inputs are configurable to “pass-through” mode, for use with a home-theater processor, whose own volume control is used
- Includes CRM-3 Remote Control
— What Hi-Hi?
With connectivity accented on digital audio, as well as a plethora of analog line-level inputs, and a Phono Input, the 240i can easily become the one-box centerpiece of your music and entertainment system.
With it’s full external control (including Control4 driver available), the 240i will drive even inefficient and complex low impedance speaker loads without difficulty.
As you would expect, the sound quality is all MOON: organic and detailed, with exceptionally well-controlled and tuneful bass, coupled with a wide and airy soundstage. In a nutshell, music comes alive.
Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments, with MOON's renowned 10 year full warranty.
|Name||Simaudio Moon 240i|
|Sub Title||Integrated Amplifier with 32-bit / DSD DAC|
|Special price displayed in cart only||No|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Output Power at 8Ω: 50 Watts per channel
- Input Sensitivity: 370 mV - 3.0V RMS
- Input Impedance: 22,100Ω
- Gain: 37dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100 dB @ full power
- Frequency response (full range): 10 Hz - 80 kHz +0/-3dB
- Crosstalk: -100dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz @ 1 watt / 50 watts): 0.02% / 0.02%
- Intermodulation distortion: 0.005%
- PCM Bit-depth range / sampling rates: 16 - 32 bits / 44.1 - 384kHz
- DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
- Shipping weight: 24 lbs / 11 Kgs
- Dimensions (width x height x depth:) 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.4 inch / 42,9 x 8,9 x 36,6 cm