Rega Fono Mini A2D Details
Rega Fono Mini A2D Phono Pre-Amplifier
- MM Phono Preamp with a USB output, connects directly to your computer
- Converts analog signals to USB
- Makes it a snap to convert your records into high-resolution digital audio
- User-friendly front and back panels
- Compact size
The Rega Fono Mini A2D is a high quality phono pre-amplifier for use with any moving magnet cartridge. The addition of USB interface allows you to easily transfer vinyl to your PC. The Fono Mini A2D is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an audio amplifier. The new Fono Mini A2D benefits from an extruded aluminium case and very user friendly front and back panels that make this phono pre-amplifier a very easy product to use.
The Fono Mini A2D amplifier offers exceptional performance and incredible value for money and promises to be a valuable addition to any hi-fi set up.
To transfer vinyl to your PC, you will need to install a digital audio editor. Such software is widely available as a free download (such as Audacity), from the internet. This is a simple interface which allows monitoring of volume and balance whilst transferring your audio to your PC hard drive.
Audio editing software includes a level meter which indicates the output level achieved when playing a piece of vinyl. You should adjust the output as necessary via the ‘Level’ control located on the front panel. Always take special note of record levels to ensure optimum recording quality.
This is a cost effective version of the Fono MM and based on the phono amplifier as used in the Brio-R amplifier.
Simply switch on, sit back and enjoy!
|Name||Rega Fono Mini A2D|
|Sub Title||Phono Pre-Amplifier|
|Special price displayed in cart only||N/A|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Input sensitivity: 5mV for 500mV output
- IInput loading: 47k +100pF
- IMaximum input level: 70mV @ 1kHz
- IOutput Impedance: 100 Ohms
- ISignal to noise ratio: 78dBA ref 5mV
- IPower requirements: 24VAC 85mA
- IInput for full scale digital output: 7.5mV
- IDimensions W 102mm x D 125mm x H 30mm