PSB Imagine T Details
- Dual Port Bass Reflex design
- One 1-inch titanium dome tweeter with ferrofluid and neodymium magnets
- Two 5-1/4-inch woofers with polypropylene cone and rubber surround
- Gold-plated five-way binding posts for the best connection possible
- Available in Black Ash, Dark Cherry, and, for an additional $100 each, High Gloss Black
The Imagine T Tower Loudspeaker is destined to become the standard of value among audio and home-theater fans for whom real-world sonic performance is the benchmark of excellence. The Imagine T Loudspeaker is one of four new models from PSB Speakers. Compound-curved on every vertical face, and outstanding sonic performance makes this speaker (and the Imagine Series in general) a real "Class Leader.”
Imagine a great line of speakers
PSB’s widely renowned Imagine series offers a new method of cabinet construction combining the precision of computer-controlled machining with the irreplaceable touch of hand craftsmanship. Seamless, unbroken surfaces making beautiful forms, compound-curved on every vertical face and heavily internally braced, yielding supremely solid, acoustically inert enclosures.
The Imagine series boasts an all-new family of purpose-designed drivers with clear midrange presence, uncluttered bass, extended smooth highs, and high power handling. Imagine’s “cathedral” matched wood veneers and timbre-matched designs to ensure the best in looks and sonics.
Imagine Series features:
- Innovative 7-layer laminated construction yields impressively solid, acoustically inert Imagine enclosures. The result: dramatically clean, “fast” bass and uncolored midrange—and visually elegant curved forms.
- Proprietary titanium-dome tweeter’s light yet stiff diaphragm and “over-hung” voice-coil, with a computer-optimized magnetic circuit for singularly smooth, extended response that remains distortion-free even at very high acoustic levels.
- Unique woofer design combines serious low-frequency power with exceptional midrange accuracy. Proprietary ceramic-filled polypropylene cones, a uniquely aerodynamic molded basket, and a specialized, distortion-reducing magnetic design are just three of their secrets.
- Smoothly radiused, unblemished front surfaces are more than merely beautiful: they virtually eliminate mid-and high-frequency diffractions, maximizing transient realism and treble “air.”
- Heavy gold-plated quad terminals ensure full signal transfer and can be bi-wired and bi-amped.
|Name||PSB Imagine T|
|Sub Title||Tower Speaker (Single Speaker)|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
On Axis @ 0° ±1.5dB: 42–20,000 Hz
On Axis @ 0° ±3dB: 38–23,000 Hz
Off Axis @ 30° ±1.5dB: 42–10,000 Hz
Lf Cutoff -10dB: 35Hz
Sensitivity (1w (2.83V) @ 1m, IEC-filtered Pink Noise, C-weighted)
Anechoic Chamber: 88dB
Typical Listening Room: 90dB
Nominal: 8 Ohms
Minimum: 4 Ohms
Input Power (RMS, Clipping < 10% of the Time)
Recommended: 20–200 Watts
Program: 200 Watts
Tweeter (Nominal): 1″ Titanium Dome with Ferrofluid
Woofer (Nominal): 2 x 5 1/4″ Clay/Ceramic filled Polypropylene Cone, rubber surround
Crossover: 1,800HZ, LR4,800Hz
Internal Volume Design Type: 1.0 cu ft, Dual Port Bass Reflex
Dimensions (W x H x D in inches ): 8 1/4 x 37 3/16 x 13 5/8
Net Weight: 16.3 lb/each
Shipping Weight: 16.5 lb/each
Finish: Black Ash or Dark Cherry