Polk PSW108 Details
Polk PSW108 10-inch Freestanding Powered Subwoofer: Add some boom to your room
- Driver: 10-inch, Dynamic Balance composite cone
- Power: Built-in amp with 50 watts Continuous and 100 watts Dynamic
- Heavy-duty MDF enclosure for enhanced performance
- Bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- Phase switch for more powerful and precise bass output
Add serious low-frequency impact to your movies and music with the Polk PSW110 powered subwoofer. This powered sub delivers solid, accurate bass thanks to its 50-watt RMS (100-watt Peak) amp and 10-inch woofer. The cabinet is constructed from non-resonant MDF, and is reinforced with internal bracing for superior bass clarity. The PSW108 is a great way to round out a home theater system or add depth to your stereo music without breaking the bank.
Flexible inputs and controls Polk makes it easy to integrate the PSW108 with your existing system. You can hook your receiver up to the sub either through the line-level or the speaker-level connections. The continuously variable low-pass crossover lets you dial in the sound to match the PSW108 to the rest of your speakers. And a phase switch lets you tweak the sub's output for more precise bass response.
PSW108 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system, relieving your main speakers from performing bass duty and letting them work on the mids and highs. PSW108 is a great addition to any speaker system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. Here’s how it does it:- Utilizes a front-firing port so you get the full bass impact focused directly at your seating area.
- No cheap paper cardboard woofers. This is the real deal and part of why PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition.
- By using a state- of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer’s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
- A Polk-perfected method of analyzing a speaker’s microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion free sound.
- Line- and speaker-level inputs plus speaker level outputs allow easy connection to any system.
- All Polk Audio products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk Audio loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
|Sub Title||100 Watt 10-inch Powered Subwoofer|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Overall Freq. Response (speakers): 35Hz-200Hz
- Power Output Dynamic: 100Watts
- Power Output RMS: 50 Watts
- Crossover Frequency: 80Hz-160Hz
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Available Finish: Black Oak
- Dimensions (H"xW"xD"): 14.375 X 14 X 16.125
- Weight(each): 26lbs
- Enclosure: Bass Reflex
- Video Shielded: No
- Woofer Size (inches): 10
- Woofer Composition: Composite polymer
- Firing Direction: Front
- Wireless: No
- Preamp-Level Inputs: Yes
- Speaker-Level Inputs: Yes
- Speaker-Level Outputs: Yes
- Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 80-160 Hz
- High-Pass Crossover Freq: None
- Phase Switch: Yes
- Speaker Parts & Labor Warranty: 5 Years
- Amplifier Parts & Labor Warranty: 3 Years
What's in the Box
- Powered subwoofer
- Grille (installed)
- Owner's Manual
- Online registration card