Onkyo DX-C390 Details
- Plays Audio CDs, MP3 CDs, CD-R/RWs
- Designed with VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry)
- Designed with VQA (Vector Quantizer Audio) conversion technology
- You can change up to 5 discs during playback!
- Direct Digital Path
The Onkyo DX-C390 6-Disc CD Changer is perfect for those looking for the ultimate in convenient CD playback from an audiophile-grade component. You're bound to be impressed with high-precision VQA (Vector Quantizer Audio DAC Technology) and 128x oversampling. It offers 6-disc capability, 6 repeat modes, 40 track programming and no worries about interruptions to your music with the ability to change 5 discs while the last one is still playing.
You'll marvel at crystal clear playback enhanced by Onkyo's exclusive VLSC (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) for a smoother sounding audio signal and Direct Digital Path, a heavily shielded, high-quality cable to protect that same delicate audio signal from noise emitted by the surrounding circuits. Housed in a sturdy chassis graced with a brushed aluminum front panel, the DX-C390 is here to provide hours of uninterrupted music for the soundtrack to your life.
|Sub Title||6-Disc Carousel CD Changer|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
CD Player Section:
- Single-Bit DAC: Multi
- AccuPulse Quartz System: Yes
- 6-disc Changer: Carousel
- Number of Repeat Modes: 6
- Random Track Memory: 40
- Shuffle/Random Play: Yes
- Direct Track Access: by remote
- Digital Output (Optical/Coaxial) : 1 Optical/1 Coaxial
- Analog Output (Fixed) : Yes
- RI Remote Control: Yes
- Digital Filter: 352.8 kHz, 128 x oversampling
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz-20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 96 dB
- Dynamic Range: 96 dB
- THD (1 kHz) : 0.005 %
- Channel Separation (1 kHz) : 92 dB
- Wow and Flutter: Below threshold of measurability
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 5 3/16" x 17 1/16"
- Weight: 15.2 lbs./6.9 kg