NAD VISO HP50 Details
- Over-the-ear design
- Leatherette-covered foam ear cushions provide the ultimate in comfort
- RoomFeel™ technology translates the open sound of live performances to your own private world of headphone listening
- Ultra-low-mass, high-excursion 40mm drivers featuring neodymium magnets deliver accurate highs and extended bass response
- Play/Pause/Skip and Volume Up/Down controls on cord
- Apple three-button multi-click remote with microphone
— Doug Schneider, SoundStageHiFi.com
Made for music lovers and designed by audiophiles, the NAD VISO HP50 Over-Ear Headphones deliver clean, crisp sound whether you’re listening to portable music player or your home system. These stylish, comfortable headphones offer superior performance developed by NAD’s sister company, a PSB, the world-renowned speaker manufacturer.
RoomFeel™ technology creates spacious sound
NAD’s RoomFeel™ technology is the result of countless hours spent in research and development at one of North America's most sophisticated audio labs. RoomFeel™ translates the warm, open sound of live performance directly into your private headphone experience. The result is true headphone innovation that lets you sense the music around you, feel every beat, and hear a more open soundstage.
Take full control of your music with a simple touch of the 3-button multi-click remote. Compatible with the headphone output on all devices, iTunes music and full-featured call functionality is right at your fingertips: play/pause, skip track, previous track, fast-forward, pause, skip, make and answer calls. It also includes a high quality inline mic for crystal-clear voice-calling and device control with Siri-compatible devices.
Sound driven by science
Fine-tuned with precision inside one of the quietest places on earth, with an expert team of sound scientists, the HP50s deliver the most advanced headphone technology for today's detailed recordings. Acoustically optimized ear cups and specially-developed 40mm drivers keep the music sounding as accurate, clear, and natural as inside the recording booth.
The HP 50s don’t just lead the way in performance — they look great, too! A combination of extremely lightweight materials like smooth brushed metals, polished finishes, and lush leather fabrics, make for a perfect balance of extreme comfort and durability. The pivoting, ultra-soft ear cups are specially designed to naturally reduce distractions and increase clarity, leaving you with peaceful listening and all-day comfort.
|Name||NAD VISO HP50|
|Sub Title||Over-Ear Headphones|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Features and Specs
- Fit Style: Over-the-ear
- Earcup Type: Closed
- Noise-canceling: No
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency Response: 20-20k Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Dimensions HWD(in): 8.2 x 7.9 x 2.8
- Cord Length: 48" + 48"
- Airline Adapter Included: Yes
- iPod Control: Yes
- Volume Control: Yes
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
- Parts Warranty: 2 Years
- Labor Warranty: 2 Years
- What's in the box
- Over-ear headphones
- 48" Headphone cable with in-line 3-button remote/microphone (right angle 3.5mm plug)
- 48" Headphone cable (right angle 3.5mm plug)
- 3.5mm-to-1/4" adapter
- Airline adapter
- Padded vinyl zippered pouch
- Mini accessory travel pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Accessory guide