NAD T 777 V3 Details
- 7 x 80W Continuous Power into 4/8 Ohms, all channels driven simultaneously
- 7 x 140W Minimum Continuous Power (FTC)
- MDC Modular Design Construction (MDC), includes AM 230
- Audio and VM 300 Video modules
- 6 x HDMI Digital Audio/Video Inputs [(5 rear panel - 4K UHD full support with 4K/60p/4:4:4/HDCP 2.2; 1 front panel - 1080 P and 2 HDMI outputs (1 HDCP 2.2 with CEC, 1 is HDCP 1.4)]
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS-HD™ Master Audio support
- BluOS™ Enabled for wireless multi-room music streaming (upgrade kit included)
- Hi-Res Audio playback including 24-bit/192 kHz FLAC / WAV / AIFF
- 5 Custom A/V Presets
- Independent source and volume controls for Zone 2
- RS-232 Port Interface for Advanced Control Systems
- Eco-friendly operation with <0.5 W standby power consumption
- Complete with Dirac Live® Room Correction Software and Calibrated Microphone
- NAD Speaker iQ and Microphone for Simple Speaker Setup
The T 777 V3 AV Receiver (7 x 80 W) is packed with the latest audio and video technologies, including Dolby Atmos® surround decoding, 4K UltraHD video pass-through, letting you enjoy every moment and detail of your favorite movies, music, and entertainment. The T 777 V3 hosts a wide array of connections for excellent flexibility and MDC slots allow for further feature expansion and future upgrades. With built-in BluOS™ technology, the T 777 V3 is part of the BluOS wireless multi-room ecosystem that allows you to stream hi-res audio, Internet radio, and popular music streaming services to your receiver with the control of a smartphone, tablet or desktop.
4K UHD Video Pass-Through
Using the latest and most advanced 4K chipsets, the T 777 V3 can pass-through standard definition and high-definition video sources including 4K Ultra HD with full compatibility for the latest 4:4:4 Pure Colour 4K Ultra HD specification. It also features full HDCP 2.2 compatibility, letting you enjoy the highest quality 4K videos with digital copyright protection.
Dolby Atmos Built-In
The T 777 V3 with Dolby Atmos® transports you from an ordinary moment into an extraordinary experience, with moving audio that fills your room and flows all around you. There are many options for creating the perfect Dolby Atmos theatre using the internal amplifiers for a 5.1.2 system, or adding external amplifiers to create a 7.1.4 speaker array. Regardless of the setup, the T 777 V3 creates a captivating layer of sound above the listeners, with pinpoint location of audio objects, and delivering the full excitement and realism of Dolby Atmos soundtracks.
State-of-the-art Room Correction
DIRAC Live® is arguably the most sophisticated digital room correction system available today, and is usually reserved for use in ultra-high end components costing several times as much as the T 777 V3. With Dirac Live® you can build the perfect listening environment that corrects for both the timing and colourations in sound using the supplied microphone and its powerful software.
Enter the World of Music Streaming
Featuring built-in BluOS, the world’s premium wireless streaming technology, the T 777 V3 lets you wirelessly stream lossless music to your home theatre system from local libraries or music streaming services. You can control the music from anywhere in the house using the BluOS Controller app for smartphone, tablet and laptop, including the ability to group other BluOS compatible wireless speakers and music players with the T 777 V3 for true multi-room music.
MDC - Ready for Anything
NAD’s award-winning Modular Design Construction lets you stay up to date with the ever-changing world of audio/video. With the new VM 300 Video and AM 230 Audio MDC Modules built-in to the T 777 V3, all of your newly supported surround sound formats and video technologies are on easily removable plug-in cards which allows you to upgrade to future audio/ video formats without replacing the entire AV receiver. Simply plug in a new card and you’re ready for the future, no matter what’s out there.
6 x HDMI and Network Connectivity
With six HDMI 2.0 inputs and two outputs, plus digital coaxial and optical in/outs, the T 777 V3 hosts a wide array of connections - simply plug in your favorite source like a Blu-ray player or gaming console, and press play. Built for today’s custom integrators and smart homes, the T 777 V3 can use the power of BluOS and seamlessly be integrated into existing home automation systems from Control4, Crestron, URC, and RTI. Other connection options include IP control, IR outputs, programmable 12V triggers, and RS-232 port.
|Name||NAD T 777 V3|
|Sub Title||A/V Surround Sound Receiver|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
NAD T 777 V3
- FTC: 7x140W
- Full Disclosure Power (all channels driven simultaneously at full bandwidth at rated distortion): 7 x 80W
- IHF Dynamic Power:
- 8 ohms: 160W (22.0BW)
- 4 ohms: 260W (24.1dBW)
- Total Harmonic Distortion at rated power (THD + N): <0.08%
- IM distortion at rated power: <0.08%
- Damping Factor, 8 ohms: >60
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 1.15V (ref. 8ohms, VOL at 0dB
- Frequency Response: ±0.8dB (ref. 1kHz, 20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal/Noise Ratio:
- >92dB (ref. rated power at 8ohms, A-WTD)
- >82dB (ref. 1W at 8ohms, A-WTD)
- Frequency Response: ±0.5dB (ref. 20Hz – 20kHz)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >88dB (ref. 2V, A-WTD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01%
- Input Sensitivity: 330mV (ref. 2V)
- Maximum Output Level: >4V
- Standby power: <0.5W
Dimension & Weight
- Unit Dimension (W x H x D): 435 x 172 x 425 mm (Gross) / 17 1/8 x 6 13/16 x 16 3/4 inches
- Net weight: 20.5 kg (45.2 lbs)
- Shipping weight: 24.2 kg (53.4 lbs)