NAD Master Series M27 Details
- 180W x 7 into 8 ohms and 4 ohms (continuous output power at rated THD, 20Hz-20kHz, all channels driven)
- Hybrid Digital Amplification for tight, detailed sound with amazing control and transparency
- Fully balanced audio, with locking connectors and special interface electronics for long cable runs without noise-pickup or signal-loss
- NAD PowerDrive™ circuit delivers very high dynamic power and low impedance drive to accurately control speakers
The NAD Masters Series M27 7-Channel Power Amplifier can effortlessly create a truly realistic surround sound experience that will transport you directly into a new reality. Rated at 180W continuous power per channel, the M27 will provide over 300W dynamic power per channel with all channels driven. The M27 can accept both balanced and single-ended inputs, and features high-quality binding posts for speaker connection. The compact dimensions of this highly energy-efficient design belie the massive amount of power available for the most demanding music and movies.
Hybrid Digital Amplification
The M27 uses the latest nCore™ amplifier technology licensed from Hypex. Nothing can match the performance of Hybrid Digital Amplifier technology. The sonic character of the M27 only reinforces the story told by the numbers. This is an amazingly powerful and transparent amplifier design that does everything well.
Fully balanced audio
The same efficient audio interface used by studios provides the highest level of signal integrity with the lowest noise floor. Locking connectors and special interface electronics allow long cable runs without noise pickup or signal loss. All you get is awesome sound without the possibility of noise pickup or interference.
As NAD’s most powerful amplifier ever, the M27 can pump out over 600W into difficult loads to follow complex dynamic peaks in your movies and music. Everything from rim shots to asteroid explosions sound remarkably real and immersive. The M27 has power reserves to meet the demands of the latest high-resolution digital soundtracks. Thanks to the advanced nCore amplifier technology, all this monster power comes at a lot less cost than traditional technology and delivers more power and performance!
NAD PowerDrive™ circuit delivers very high dynamic power and low impedance drive to accurately control loudspeakers, resulting in remarkably musical and relaxed sound. PowerDrive gives the M27 maximum power no matter what you throw at it — and without the energy drain. NAD's exclusive SoftClipping™ feature is also included to protect your speakers (and ears) from damaging clipping distortion.
|Name||NAD Master Series M27|
|Sub Title||7-Channel Power Amp|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Continuous output power into 8 Ω and 4 Ω ≥180W (ref. rated THD, 20Hz-20kHz, all channels driven)
- THD +N (250mW to rated power, CCIF IMD, DIM 100) ≤0.005% (ref. 20Hz - 20kHz)
- IHF Dynamic Power:
8 Ohms - 320W
4 Ohms - 700W
2 Ohms - 650W
- Signal/Noise Ratio, A-weighted: >98dB (ref. 1W) , >120dB (ref. rated power)
- Damping Factor: >750dB (ref. 8 Ω, 50Hz and 1kHz)
- Frequency Response: -2.5dB at 3Hz and 100kHz
- Input Impedance:
RCA - 47kΩ C=100pF
XLR - 220kΩ C=100pF
- Input Sensitivity: 1.3V (ref. rated power)
- Time to Standby Mode at no input signal: ≤30 minutes
- Voltage Gain: 29dB
- Rated Power: 1600W (120V 60Hz, 230V 50Hz)
- Standby Power: <0.5W
- Idle Power: <90W
- Unit Dimension (WxHxD): 435 x 156 x 380mm, 17 1/8 x 6 3/16 x 15 inches
- Net weight: 14.1kg (31.1lb)
- Shipping weight: 20.4kg (45lb)