NAD M15 HD2 Details
- ‘Music First’ Digital Audio
- Award-Winning MDC Innovation
- Optimal Flexibility
- Stunning Video Performance
- Smart Power
- Customized Sound
The M15 HD2 AV Surround Sound Preamplifier offers NAD premium performance and innovation in a powerful yet luxurious design. With innovative features such as Modular Design Construction (MDC) and advanced support for the newest generation of audio and 3D video formats, our M15 HD2 is a must-have for the most sophisticated home theatre lover. The M15 HD2 will deliver incomparable sound quality, digital performance, and flexibility for years to come.
‘Music First’ Digital Audio
With full 24-bit 192 kHz analogue-to-digital and digital-to-analogue conversion, NAD's M15 HD2 will make the most of even the best available source material. In yet another uncommon approach, we have employed multiple 2-channel DACs in a dual differential mode, a configuration that yields superb sonic results. NAD tailored their circuit design to deliver a level of technical precision and audio performance that could be considered perfect.
Award-Winning MDC Innovation
MDC is NAD's uncommon answer to the ever-changing world of AV technology. With the ability to replace simple plug-in modules, MDC gives you peace-of-mind. You no longer have to be frustrated by technology obsolescence, because MDC allows you to upgrade to new features and technology without destroying your original AV investment. Recognized as one of the most important innovations in the past decade, MDC has also received the prestigious reddot design award.
Equipped with a rear panel IR remote input and outputs, programmable 12V triggers, and an RS-232 port, the M15 HD2 can easily integrate with many advanced home automation systems, such as AMX and Creston. A popular option for the M15 HD2 is NAD's IPD 2 Dock for iPod so you can take advantage of your iPod’s digital music library.
Stunning Video Performance
With a masterful level of video performance, the latest digital video technology, and full support for all 3D formats up to 1080p, the M15 HD2 will carry you into a new world of home theatre. With six HDMI inputs and two outputs, one simple connection decodes digital signals for a true HD display. All sources are output in their native resolution, so you can watch movies and videos in their purest and intended form! The M15 HD2 also fully supports the latest HDMI standards, including Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Consumer Electronic Control (CEC).
By using separate analogue and digital power supplies, the M15 HD2 can provide maximum audio performance. A high power switch mode for the digital and video section, and linear power supply for the ultra high-speed audio processing, provides the required high current and stable voltages to maintain audio precision. Analogue and Digital sections are kept completely separate for maximum sonic performance. Standby power consumption is also ultra-low at <0.5 W.
Beauty AND Brains
The M15 HD2 offers the best ‘brains’ and processing power for the most advanced surround sound system. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive with multiple customizable settings, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your music and movies. Its simplicity is evident in the elegant industrial design that is fresh yet classic.
The M15 HD2 supports all popular surround sound formats, including our exclusive EARS and the latest Dolby TrueHD and DTS-MA formats with excellent musical dynamics. In addition to Audyssey MultEQ Pro, you are presented with a user-friendly option for sound balancing and room correction. By using a supplied microphone and Audyssey MultEQ XT, you can fi nely tune the sound in a specific room for an optimal audio experience.
|Name||NAD M15 HD2|
|Sub Title||AV Surround Sound Preamplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- HDMI: Up to 1080p
- Optical: 3 Vpp
- Coaxial: 0.5 Vpp
- Ethernet: RJ45 10/100 Ethernet Tx
- LINE LEVEL INPUT:
- Input Impedance (R and C): 56kΩ + 220pF
- Input Sensitivity: 40mV (ref. 500mV out)
- Maximum Input Signal: >8Vrms
- Signal/Noise Ratio, A-weighted:
- >90dB (ref. 500mV in, 500mV out, volume set to unity gain)
- >80dB (ref. 2V out, volume maximum)
- Channel Separation: >70dB (ref. 1kHz / 10kHz)
- Frequency Response:
- ±0.3dB (ref. 20Hz - 20kHz, Tone Active)
- ±0.3dB (ref. 20Hz - 20kHz, Tone Defeat)
- Frequency Response (subwoofer out): 10 - 200Hz (ref. -3dB)
- Maximum output level: >8Vrms into 600Ω
- THD (CCIF IMD, DIM 100): <0.005% (ref. 20Hz - 20kHz, 2V out)
- Tone Controls:
- Treble: ±10dB at 10kHz (ref. 2V in, 2V out)
- Bass: ±10dB at 100kHz (ref. 2V in, 2V out)
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Unit Dimension (W x H x D): Gross*: 435 x 145 x 385mm / 17 1/8 x 5 3/4 x 15 1/4 inches**
- Net weight: 13kg (28.7lb)
- Shipping weight: 19.2kg (42.3lb)
- * Gross dimensions include feet, extended buttons and rear panel terminals.
- ** Non-metric measurements are approximate. NAD Electronics will not assume any liability for errors being made by retailers, custom installers, cabinet makers, or other end users based on information contained in this document.
- Note: Installers should allow a minimum clearance of 55mm for wire/cable management.