NAD C 316BEE Details
NAD C 316BEE: Stereo Integrated Amplifier
- PowerDrive™ Circuit Technology
- Dynamic Power Reserves
- Impressive Capacity
NAD's scene-stealing and award-winning design of the C 315BEE has given rise to the C 316BEE Integrated Amplifier. The C 316BEE promises improved power efficiency, a healthy dose of ‘green’ attributes, and serious musical performance. The C 316BEE also offers entry-level affordability; and for many, there will never be a need for another amplifier. With class-leading specifications for noise, distortion, power, stereo separation and volume control tracking, the C 316BEE sets new benchmarks for performance, both measured and audible. The sonic result is a relaxed and inviting sound that digs out the subtle details in your favorite recordings and presents them across a panoramic stereo soundstage.
The C 316BEE promises improved power efficiency, a healthy dose of ‘green’ attributes, and serious musical performance. It offers entry-level affordability and for many there will never be a need for another amplifier. With class-leading specifications for noise, distortion, power, stereo separation and volume control tracking, the C 316BEE sets new benchmarks for performance, both measured and audible. The sonic result is a relaxed and inviting sound that digs out the subtle details in your favourite recordings and presents them across a panoramic stereo sound stage.
Innovative Twist on Proven Technology
NAD’s proprietary PowerDrive™ Circuit offers a remarkable combination of high current drive needed for complex loudspeaker loads combined with high levels of undistorted dynamic power. Bjørn Erik Edvardsen, NAD's Director of Advanced Development, developed a simplified version of PowerDrive for the C 316BEE.
Thanks to its innovative technology, standby power consumption is less than 1 watt. The C 316BEE uses lead-free silver solder and is constructed free of hazardous materials.
True to NAD's enviable reputation for creating some of the best performing budget amplifiers of all time, the C 316BEE delivers huge performance without the huge price tag.
Dynamic Power Reserves
Continuous power is a conservative 40 watts and dynamic power, which is more important for music listening, is remarkably more than 100 watts! Far more usable power on tap than other amps at this price point.
Keeping it Simple
The C 316BEE has everything necessary for musical enjoyment, yet it is refreshingly limited to the essentials: six inputs, one set of speakers, a headphone jack and full function remote control.
While the C 316BEE embodies simplicity, it is far from a ‘stripped down’ product. It is fully equipped to be the control centre for a high performance music system.
|Name||NAD C 316BEE|
|Sub Title||Stereo Integrated Amplifier|
|Manufacturer Part#||C 316|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- LINE LEVEL INPUT
- Input impedance (R+C): 50 kilohm + 100pF
- Input sensitivity, rated power: 200mV
- Maximum input signal: 7V
- LINE LEVEL OUTPUT
- Tape Out impedance: Source Z + 600 Ohm
- Treble: ±5dB at 10kHz
- Bass: ±8dB at 100Hz
- Continuous output power into 8 Ohm: 40W (16dBW) (20Hz-20kHz, both channels driven)
- Rated Distortion (20Hz – 20kHz): 0.01%
- Clipping power (maximum continuous power per channel 4/8 Ohms): 45W
- IHF Dynamic headroom:
- 8 Ohm: +3.5dB
- 4 Ohm: +4.8dB
- IHF Dynamic power:
- 8 Ohm: 90W (19.5dBW)
- 4 Ohm: 120W (20.8dBW)
- Damping Factor: >200 (ref. 8 Ohm, 1kHz)
- Voltage gain: 39dB
- Signal / Noise ratio, A-weighted: 95dB (ref. 500mV in, 8 Ohm 1W out)
- THD + Noise: <0.01% (20Hz-20kHz, 250mW to rated output)
- SMPTE IM: <0.02% (intermodulation distortion 60Hz-7kHz, 4:1. from 250mW to rated output)
- IHF IM: <0.01% (CCIF IM distortion, 19 + 20kHz rated output)
- Headphone output impedance: 68 Ohm
- PHYSICAL SPECS:
- Gross Dimensions (W x H x D)*: 435 x 80 x 287mm / 17 1/8 x 3 1/8 x 11 1/4"
- Net Weight: 5.52kg12.1lb
- Shipping Weight: 6.65kg / 14.6lb
- *: Gross dimensions include feet, extended buttons and rear panel terminals.