Music Hall PH25.2 Details
Music Hall PH25.2: Feed your phones the warmth of tubes!
The Music Hall MMF PH25.2 headphone amplifier features a hybrid-tube design, so you get the warmth of tubes and the power and reliability of solid state.
- Highly reliable 6N16B tube pre-amp section employing SRPP circuit
- Special low-noise R-core power transformer
- CD and AUX input
Marrying a gorgeous sounding tube pre-amp with solid-state amplification has been a technique for achieving unequaled sound quality in hi-end component audio since the advent of the transistor. While kicking around ideas for their new headphone amp, Music Hall's engineers thought, Why not try this same technique in a single component? So they built one and were blown away by the increased detail, clarity, and presence the design offered.
And so the tube hybrid headphone amp was born. Hand-assembled using the highest quality parts available, the Music Hall PH25.2 will have you singing along with your favorite artists.
More great features
- Neutrik headphone output sockets
- Pre-Amp output
- Audiophile grade CMC RCA sockets ensure no signal loss
- Two buffered headphone outputs incorporating superior TPA6120 op amps
- Precise Alps Type 27 potentiometer with 0.5dB accuracy
- Solid -in. brushed alloy fascia
- Voltage switchable
|Name||Music Hall PH25.2|
|Sub Title||Hybrid Tube Headphone Amplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|