Music Hall MMF 5.1 Details
Music Hall MMF 5.1: will make an analog believer out of the most doctrinaire digital fanatic
The Music Hall MMF 5.1 turntable is a two-speed belt-driven turntable with a distinctive design that isolates critical components for better sound.
- Goldring GL 2200 moving magnet phono cartridge, mounted and properly alignedmusic hall's unique dual plinth construction
- Gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish
- Top tier one-piece alloy tonearm
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor"The MMF-5 is a plug and play design you can have up and running in 10 minutes. The MMF-5 will make an analog believer out of the most doctrinaire digital fanatic. It's a gateway drug into the intoxicating world of analog playback. Get hooked you'll never go back!"
- Michael Fremer, Stereophile
The audiophile-grade Music Hall MMF 5.1 turntable is a two-speed, belt-driven turntable employing the unique dual plinth construction originated by Music Hall. The distinctive design isolates the critical sound-reproducing components on the top platform (including the platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge) from those mounted on the bottom platform (motor, switch, wiring, and feet). Viso elastic cones separate the two platforms and provide vibration damping.
This model is a big improvement over the original MMF-5, which itself was extensively lauded. The dual-plinth chassis design helps to prevent motor vibrations from interfering with the stylus/record interface, and the new version also includes a dynamically balanced platter, an upgraded tonearm, gold-plated RCA jack outputs and new vibration-damping adjustable feet, in addition to a contoured dustcover.
Finished in high-gloss Piano Black, the MMF-5.1 also comes with an excellent Goldring GL 2200 moving-magnet cartridge pre-mounted on the tonearm.
More great features
- Counterweight's center of gravity is level with the stylus tip
- Resonance damping counterweight is decoupled from the tonearm
- Two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- User replaceable ellipitical diamond stylus
- Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in teflon
- Main bearing provides noise free fluid operation
- Dynamically balanced alloy platter
- Soft felt mat and screw on record clamp
- High quality gold rca connectors and detachable phono cable
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet and round spirit level
- Low noise fully manual belt drive design
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
|Name||Music Hall MMF 5.1|
|Sub Title||Turntable with Cartridge|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|