Music Hall MMF 2.2 Details
The Music Hall MMF 2.2 turntable is a two-speed belt-driven turntable that gives you audiophile-level performance at a budget price.
- Comes with Music Hall Tracker moving-magnet phono cartridge
- Gorgeous high-gloss piano black lacquer finish
- Special vibration-damping feet
- One-piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- Low noise, fully manual belt-drive design
The Music Hall MMF 2.2 turntable is a two-speed belt-driven audiophile turntable at a budget price. The construction of the MMF 2.2 has been simplified to focus on the critical music-making components, including the main bearing, motor, and arm. It is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with the cartridge mounted.
This high-performance turntable includes a new and improved alloy tonearm with upgraded wiring plus height-adjustable, vibration-dampening feet for setting it perfectly level. There’s also a new contoured dustcover, and this unit comes with a pre-mounted Music Hall Tracker moving magnet cartridge.
Get back to the warmth of vinyl with the Music Hall MMF-2.2 turntable.
More great features
- High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly
- Bearing provides ultra-quiet fluid operation
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor
- Two-speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- User-replaceable elliptical stylus
- Cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
- Alloy platter and felt mat
- Excellent instruction manual
- Quick and easy to assemble
- High-quality gold RCA connectors
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
|Name||Music Hall MMF 2.2|
|Sub Title||Turntable with Cartridge|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|