McIntosh MHP1000 Details
McIntosh MHP1000 Over-Ear Headphones: The same superior sound as McIntosh speakers
- Smooth, full bodied, non-fatiguing response li>
- Closed headphone design isolates outside noise li>
- Ear pads and headband are a made of premium, natural, soft leather
- Lightweight design and minimal pressure used to secure them on your head permit long, relaxing listening sessions
- Two detachable cables with gold-plated connectors are included: One 1 meter with 3.5mm stereo connector and one 3 meter with 6.3mm stereo connector
—Audio Video SA
"The MHP1000 does so many things well, it is a remarkable achievement... It is hands down the best closed-back headphones I’ve heard to-date... It will keep any headphone aficionado happy."
— Hifi Insider
The MHP1000 headphones have the same superior sound characteristics as McIntosh speakers and will envelop you in your music. The smooth, full bodied, non-fatiguing response is easy to listen to and allows you to hear new facets of your favorite songs. Outside noise and distractions are isolated by the closed headphone design, fostering a fully immersive personal listening experience. The ear pads and headband are a premium, natural, soft leather for luxurious comfort. A lightweight design combined with minimal pressure used to secure them on your head permit long, relaxing listening sessions.
The McIntosh designed headphone driver is engineered to work with any current or legacy McIntosh headphone amplifier. Two detachable cables are included: a 1 meter cable with a 3.5mm stereo connector and a 3 meter cable with a 6.3mm stereo connector. Both cables feature gold plated McIntosh custom designed connectors and shielded wiring for maximum sound quality. Contact your local dealer to learn more."The MHP1000 headphones have the crystal clarity... found in [McIntosh's] legendary handmade amps."
— Men's Journal
ListenUp has the only factory-authorized McIntosh service center in the Denver metro area.
|Sub Title||Over-Ear Headphones|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Transducer type: Dynamic, 40mm diameter 3-layer compound diaphragm with viscoelastic center layer
- Operation: Circumaural, closed back, bass ported
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance nominal: 200 ohms (compatible with all McIntosh headphone outputs)
- Nominal SPL: 97dB (1mW @ 500Hz)
- Max spl: 122dB (300mW @ 500Hz)
- Magnetic circuit: One tesla annular neodyium magnet motor assembly
- Headband and ear pads: Leather
- Detachable cables included: One 1 meter cable with 3.5mm stereo connector
One 3 meter cable with 6.3mm stereo connector
Both cables have gold plated custom designed connectors
- Weight: 1 lbs