McIntosh MC275 MK VI Details
McIntosh MC275 MK VI 2-Channel Tube Amplifier: The sixth generation of McIntosh's most highly acclaimed tube amplifier
- McIntosh's widest bandwith, tauter bass control and a thermally quiet circuit design
- Gold plated binding posts, guaranteeing great connection
- Seven LED illuminated tubes, remotely controlled with Power Control (when in-use)
- Power output per channel is 75W @ 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- 0.5% total harmonic distortion
The McIntosh MC275 MK VI tube amplifier preserves the qualities that have made the MC275 the most highly acclaimed McIntosh tube amplifier, while also meeting the needs of present music enthusiasts.
The MC275 is the sixth generation of the MC275, and has subtle enhanced features that largely improve performance. Along with the widest bandwith McIntosh output transformer design, the MC275 features tauter bass control and a thermally quiet circuit design, and the result is pure music.
High quality balanced and unbalanced input connectors enhance signal transfer from the connected preamplifier, and McIntosh also guarantees a great connection to all speaker cables with their patented, gold plated binding posts.
In order to indicate the amplifiers functional status, McIntosh designed the seven small tubes with LED illumination; upon power up, they sequentially glow amber for a few moments before all turning green to signify system readiness. However, in the rare case of an output tube failure, the small tubes in front will turn red to notify you of the problem. The illumination from McIntosh preamplifiers is remotely controlled by Power Control.
ListenUp has the only factory-authorized McIntosh service center in the Denver metro area.
|Name||McIntosh MC275 MK VI|
|Sub Title||2-Channel Tube Amplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - IN STORE ONLY|
- POWER OUTPUT PER CHANNEL: 75W @ 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- NUMBER OF CHANNELS: 2
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.5%
- S/N BELOW RATED OUTPUT: 105dB
- DYNAMIC HEADROOM: 1.2dB
- DAMPING FACTOR: 22
- RATED POWER BAND: 20Hz to 20kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +0,-0.25DB: 20Hz to 20kHz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE -3DB: 10Hz to 100kHz
- REMOTE POWER CONTROL: Yes, input and output
- MULTI CHANNEL DB25 CABLE: N/A
- CIRCUIT CONFIGURATION: Unity Coupled
- CIRCUIT DESIGN: Vacuum Tube
- MONO BRIDGE: No
- MONO PARALLEL: Yes, 150W @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms
- AUTOFORMER: Output Transformer
- METERS: No
- METER LIGHT SWITCH: Small signal tubes LEDs controlled by McIntosh preamp
- BALANCED INPUT: Yes
- FRONT PANEL: N/A
- ILLUMINATION: Small Signal Tubes, LED
- CHASSIS STYLE: Polished Stainless Steel
- GOLD PLATED BINDING POSTS: Yes, New Style McIntosh
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 21-1/2" (54.6cm) (including cables) x 8-1/2" (21.6cm) (including feet) x 12" (30.5cm)
- WEIGHT: 67 lbs (30.5 kg)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 75 lbs (34.1 kg)