McIntosh MC152 Details
McIntosh MC152 Stereo Amplifier: Mac’s most compact solid-state amp
- McIntosh’s smallest current model solid state stereo amplifier
- Delivers 150 watts of power into two channels at 2, 4 or 8 ohms
- Both balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Ideal to use in modest sized stereo systems or in home theaters to power surround channels
- McIntosh output Autoformers ensure every speaker receives full power regardless of its impedance
- Power Guard® prevents clipping that could damage your speakers
- Space-saving design with slim 6-inch tall chassis
— Hi-Fi World
The McIntosh MC152 stereo amplifier delivers 150 watts of power into two channels at 2, 4 or 8 ohms. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are included for connecting your preamp. McIntosh’s smallest current model solid state stereo amplifier in terms of power output, the MC152 is perfect for modest sized systems where higher power output levels are not needed or in home theaters to power surround channels.
Featuring a space saving design with a slim 6” tall chassis, it can fit where larger models can’t. While it may be physically smaller than our other amplifiers, it's still full of all the technology McIntosh is known for and will perform to the same high standards as any of our amps. McIntosh output Autoformers ensure every speaker receives full power regardless of its impedance while our unique Power Guard® circuitry prevents clipping that could damage your speakers. Our patented speaker binding posts provide a secure connection to your speaker cables.
The MC152 is completed by the classic McIntosh black glass front panel, silver end caps and a pair of large, easy to read blue watt meters that are globally recognized as a symbol of quality audio. Bring the MC152 home today and introduce your friends and family to the legendary performance only McIntosh can deliver.
ListenUp has the only factory-authorized McIntosh service center in the Denver metro area.
|Sub Title||Stereo Amplifier|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Power output per channel: 150W @ 2, 4, or 8 ohms
- Number of channels: 2
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005%
- S/N below rated output: 118dB balanced, 115 unbalanced
- Dynamic headroom: 2.0dB
- Damping factor: > 40 wideband
- Rated power brand: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency response: +0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz, +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz
- Remote power control: Yes
- Multi-channel DB25 cable
- Circuit configuration: Push-pull complementary
- Circuit design: Transistor
- Mono bridge: No
- Mono parallel: No
- Autoformer: Yes
- Meters: Yes
- Meter light switch: Yes
- Balanced input: 1 stereo
- Front panel: Glass
- Illumination: LED fiber optic
- Chassis style: enclosed steel
- Gold plated binding posts: Yes, new style McIntosh
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6" x 17.5" x 21"
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Shipping weight: 85 lbs