Marantz SR7010 Details
Marantz SR7010 Full 4K Ultra HD AV Surround Receiver: Thrilling 4K video and 3D sound
- Power: 125 watts per channel (8 ohms, .05%, 20Hz~20kHz)
- Dolby Atmos Built-In; DTS:X Ready
- Auro-3D Upgradeable
- High Grade Audio Components; Marantz HDAM
- Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi; Music Streaming; AirPlay
- Built-in HD Radio Tuner
- Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
- Powerful 9 Channel Discrete Amplifier with ECO Mode
- Smart TV Connectivity
- Audyssey Platinum DSP Suite
- Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- Convenient USB Port
- Color Coded 4-Way Speaker Terminals
With the Marantz SR7010 A/V receiver, you can now immerse yourself in thrilling 3D surround sound from Dolby Atmos decoding for the ultimate home theater listening experience with today's blockbuster soundtracks. Also, via a firmware update, the SR7010 is able to decode forthcoming DTS:X immersive surround soundtracks. Both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience. Featuring an advanced video processing and switching section, the SR7010 features full 4K Ultra HD connectivity and HDCP 2.2 compliance.
SR7010 is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with dual diversity antennas, and it lets you listen to your favorite music from streaming services including Pandora, SiriusXM and Spotify Connect, and you can listen to any of thousands of internet radio stations. You can also stream your favorite tracks wirelessly from your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad via AirPlay. The built-in AM/FM tuner features HD Radio for superior sound quality.
The powerful amplifier section includes discrete high current output devices on all channels, and all amp channels are configured identically. Rated at 125 watts per channel (8 ohms, .05%, 20Hz~20kHz), the SR7010 has the ability to drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels.
Dolby Atmos Built-In; DTS:X Ready
Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the SR7010, which features the ability to connect a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers or 4 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Thanks to the 11ch processing capability, you can just add an external 2-channel amplifier and even enjoy a thrilling 7.1.4 channel Atmos experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround Upmixing, the SR7010 also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic soundspace, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience, and the SR7010 also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies. DTS:X and DTS Neural:X Upmixer is enabled through an online firmware update.For more info, please visit www.marantz.com/dtsx
By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to guarantee an optimum 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround or an Auro-encoded signal and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the Marantz SR7010 is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration (with external 2-channel amplifier). The Auro-3D® Upgrade can be purchased for $199.
High Grade Audio Components; Marantz HDAM
The SR7010 features very high grade audio components that have been carefully selected. The whole internal circuit further enhances audio quality by delicately handling all signals via the Marantz-own HDAMs (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) in Current Feedback topology before passing them on to the power stage to fire up the connected speakers. The powerful amplifier section features discrete high current output devices on all channels, and all amp channels are configured identically. Rated at 125 watts per channel (8 ohms, .05%, 20Hz~20kHz), the SR7010 has the ability to drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels.
Built-in Bluetooth & Wi-Fi; Music Streaming; AirPlay
Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the SR7010 is equipped with an advanced dual diversity antenna transceiver system for robust and error-free streaming, even in congested RF environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services such as Pandora, Sirius XM and Spotify Connect, as well as from thousands of internet radio stations around the world.
With AirPlay, you can enjoy listing to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your iOS device, including the iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, and the SR7010 is also DLNA 1.5 certified for compatibility with your home PC or Mac. The Marantz AVR Remote App lets you easily control the SR7010 with your favorite portable device and it's available for both iOS and Android devices.
Built-in HD Radio Tuner
The built-in AM/FM tuner features HD Radio for superior sound quality.
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, the SR7010 features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the SR7010 is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the SR7010 features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
The video processor also has the ability to transcode and upconvert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
The SR7010 features 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and 3 HDMI outputs - 2 for the main zone, and 1 for the 2nd zone.
Powerful 9 Channel Discrete Amplifier with ECO Mode
The SR7010 features a sophisticated power amplifier section with all 9 channels configured identically, employing discrete high current capable power transistors. Each channel is rated at 125 watts (8 ohms, 20Hz~20kHz, .05%THD), and all channels are able to safely drive lower impedance speakers (down to 4 ohms). Our new advanced ECO amplifier mode adjusts power consumption according to signal level, and there's an on-screen ECO Mode display that lets you see the power consumption reduction in real time.
Smart TV Connectivity
Via the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality in your Smart TV, you may be able to control your Marantz AVR with the Smart TV's remote control. With "HDMI control" set to ON in your receiver, you can set "Smart Menu" to ON to start controlling your Marantz AVR with your Smart TV's remote. The Smart Menu home screen provides you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AVR's setup menu, and 4 Smart Selects.
Audyssey Platinum DSP Suite
Equipped with the full Audyssey Platinum suite of advanced DSP algorithms, the SR7010 features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofers) at up to 8 measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. The SR7010 is also Audyssey Pro Installer ready.
Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels and still enjoy clear dialog, music and sound effects. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides precision tonal tailoring for full range clarity at any listening level.
Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full range tonal balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing close-by neighbors or family members in other rooms, and features a multi-step adjustment that lets you dial in the amount of containment to your preference.
Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual subwoofer setup, for deeper bass with improved definition, compared to a single subwoofer configuration. Audyssey Dynamic Surround Expansion dramatically broadens the surround soundstage for the ultimate surround sound experience with the option of connecting front height and/or front wide speakers.
Easy To Setup, Easy To Use
Featuring a clear, easy to understand graphical on-screen display, the SR7010 guides you through the setup process that ensures the right configuration the very first time. Our exclusive Setup Assistant and the included Quick Start guide together provide easy setup guidance, optimizing critical settings for the best possible sound quality with your particular equipment configuration.
You can enjoy your favorite movie in the main room, while others enjoy stereo sound from different sources in 2 other rooms. The SR7010 is equipped with speaker connections for a 2nd stereo zone, and pre-amp outputs for a 3rd stereo zone. There's also a dedicated HDMI output for 2nd zone audio and video so you can watch and enjoy 2 different video sources at the same time.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
With a single subwoofer, optimum placement within the room for the best bass response isn't always possible. Depending on the location, bass response at the main listening position can be uneven with audible peaks and dips. With 2 subwoofers positioned in different locations, response averaging evens out the low bass range for more accurate bass anywhere in the listening area.
Convenient USB Port
The convenient front panel USB port stream tunes directly from your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad and charge your device at the same time.
You can also connect a USB drive and listen to MP3 and WAV files, and the SR7010 features high resolution audio file compatibility, including DSD (2.8 MHz) and FLAC lossless decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz.
|Sub Title||9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Surround Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X: Yes / (update)
- DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X: - / Yes (11ch)(update)
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos: Yes / Yes
- Dolby ProLogic llz / Dolby Surround: - / Yes
- Auro 3D: Yes (upgrade)
- Audyssey DSX: Yes
- Multichannel Stereo: Yes
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 11.2
- Discrete Power Amplifier: Yes
- Copper Plated Chassis: -
- Power Transformer: Toroidal / EI: EI
- Current Feedback Topology: Yes
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM): Yes
- Pure Direct: Yes
- High Grade Audio Components: Yes
- Gold plated RCA terminals: Yes
- Clock Jitter Reducer: Yes
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT32 (PRO)
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume: Yes / Yes
- Audyssey LFC: Yes
- Compressed Audio Enhancer: MDAX2: Yes
- DLNA Certified: Yes (v1.5)
- Lossy formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless formats: FLAC / ALAC / WAV: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 96/24: Yes / Yes / Yes
- DSD Audio Streaming: Yes
- Gapless Playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV)
- Photo streaming (JPEG): Yes
- AirPlay Audio Streaming: Yes
- Windows PlayTo / Windows8 certified: Yes / Yes
- Internet Radio (vTuner): Yes
- Spotify Connect / Pandora / SiriusXM*: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Android / iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS
- Ethernet Ports: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- HDMI Inputs: Back / Front: 7 / 1
- HDCP2.2 Support: Yes
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 2 / 1
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI: Yes
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 60/50
- GUI Overlay on HDMI: Yes
- 3D Signal Pass-Through: Yes
- 4K Signal Pass-Through / Scaling / GUI Overlay: Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode: Yes
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction: Yes / Yes
- CEC: Yes
- DSD Audio Capability: Yes
- Audio Return Channel: Yes
- Auto LipSync: Yes
- Multi-Room Zones: 3
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog: Yes (2ch) / Yes (2ch) / Yes / Yes
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout: Yes / Yes
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source: Yes
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- IR Flasher In: Yes
- Marantz Remote Bus: Yes
- DC Trigger Output: Yes
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT32 + PRO
- FL Display: 2 lines + port hole
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification: Yes
- GUI Languages: 3
- Setup Assistant: Yes
- Smart Select: Yes
- Firmware Update by Network / USB: Yes / Yes
- Variable Cross Over: Yes
- Optimized Bass Redirection: Yes
- Bass Sync: -
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Auto Power off: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Composite In / Out: 3+1 / 2
- Component In / Out: 3 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 3
- Multi-Room Video Out: Video / HDMI: Yes / Yes
- Analog In / Out: 5+1 / -
- Phono (MM) In: Yes
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-Room Out: Analog / Digital: 2 / -
- Multichannel Pre Out: Yes (13.2) / -
- Subwoofer Out: Yes (independent)
- 7.1 Multichannel Input : Yes
- Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw: Yes / -
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 11
- Speaker A / B: assignable
- Bi-Amp Drive: assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: assignable
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: Yes / Yes / - / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / Yes / Yes
- AM/FM Tuner: HD Radio
- Number of Poweramps: 9
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): --
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): 125 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 165 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 235 W
- 70% Guarantee: Yes
- Metal Front Panel: Yes
- System Remote Control: RC026SR
- Pre-Programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Power Consumption in W: 710
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO ...on/off) in W: 65 W / 110 W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.2
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Standby Consumption in W: 2.7
- Maximum Dimensions:
- Antenna: Horizontal:(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 16.2 x 7.3
- Antenna: Vertical :(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 16.2 x 9.7
- W/o Antenna:(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 15.8 x 7.3
- Weight in lbs. 30.4