Marantz SR5013 Details
Marantz SR5013: 7.2 Channel AV Surround Receiver with HEOS
- 7.2 channel AV Receiver with 180 watts per channel
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 and Dolby Vision
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 2 HDMI outputs
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD/HD to HD/4K Upscaling
- Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.2) and DTS:X™ (from 2.1.2 up to 5.1.2)
- DTS Virtual:X™
- Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module)
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology
- AirPlay 2, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Works With Amazon Alexa
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz AVR Remote App
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Advanced Multi-Room options; 7.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Control
- Integrated Phono Input
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- Smart TV Connectivity
Packed with the latest audio and video technologies, the Marantz SR5013 lifts your Home Theatre to a new level, with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X bringing you breathtaking 3D surround sound with today's advanced movie soundtracks, and is fully equipped to deliver the renowned Marantz Hi-Fi and Home Theatre sound. The amplifier section is rated at 180 watts on each of its seven channels, giving it the power to fill even large spaces, while advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT tailors its sound perfectly to your room. For vinyl lovers the SR5013 comes equipped with a direct phono input.
The video section features 8 HDMI inputs (including 1 on the front panel), with full compatibility with the latest 4K Ultra HD video specification, including 60 Hz full rate content, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, BT.2020, HDR, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) and Dolby Vision compatibility. It's also HDCP 2.2 compliant, for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content.
Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room music network technology means the SR5013 can become the hub of a HEOS system, letting you enjoy your favourite music around your home. Explore, browse, and play music from your own network library, from online streaming services, and from thousands of internet radio stations - all controlled using the free HEOS app or by voice in combination with an Amazon Echo device. The SR5013 also features Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 compatibility to stream music directly from any compatible device.
Powerful 7 Channel Discrete Amplifier, and Eco Mode
The SR5013's power amp section features discrete high-current output devices for superb sound with both music and movies, with identical power on all 7 channels for precision sound. Rated at 180 watts per channel, the SR5013 features low-impedance drive capability, for excellent speaker control, and is compatible with 4 ohm speakers too. Meanwhile the Eco mode provides energy savings.
Latest HDMI Connectivity; HDR, Dolby Vision, HLG, and HDCP 2.2 Compatible
With 8 HDMI inputs, including one conveniently located on the front panel for quick connection of video sources, and dual HDMI outputs, the SR5013 has an advanced video section supporting the latest HDMI specification, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, BT.2020 and HDR pass-through support on every input. Dolby Vision compatibility and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) is newly supported, too.
It also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, on all HDMI inputs making it ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and 4K Ultra HD streams and downloads. The video processor can also upscale SD and HD video to 4K Ultra HD. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the SR5013 features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day/Night video modes.
Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breath-taking realism. Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers, or 2 Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theatre experience - including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. In case you cannot install dedicated height or surround speakers, DTS Virtual:X adds the complete immersive experience regardless the number of speakers or configuration, even without overhead speakers installed.
HEOS, Your Perfect Solution for Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming
With built-in HEOS wireless multi-room technology, the SR5013 can become a key component of a HEOS system. You can enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home, controlled by the free HEOS app. Command music in every room from any device to play the same song in every room, or different songs in each zone.
The HEOS app opens the gate to multiple steaming services on your SR5013 or any other connected HEOS devices, including Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Music , Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster or Deezer and more (Availability differs by area, subscription may be required.). You can also stream music from your phone, USB stick, or local network drives, all using the HEOS app, with favorites and playlist functions supported.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Enjoy hands-free control with Amazon Alexa and your voice. Adjust the volume, skip to the next track, switch inputs for your different media players and more - “Just Ask.” Download the HEOS Home Entertainment Skill to enable Amazon Alexa voice commands for SR5013, HEOS devices and other selected Marantz products. An Amazon Echo device is required.
SR5013 can decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD). Play hi-res music via the front panel USB port and network sources, and also listen to other popular file types such as MP3.
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on all channels
The SR5013 features advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM D/A converters on all channels. This ensures consistent high fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
High Grade Audio Components; Marantz HDAM and Current Feedback Topology
Featuring exclusive Marantz HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) technology found on Marantz's Reference Series components, the SR5013 incorporates multiple HDAM modules which provide superior low noise wideband performance in an all-discrete configuration, compared to conventional op amp ICs. HDAM technology provides an ultra fast slew rate for true wideband response and maximum dynamic range to deliver optimum sound quality with today’s high resolution audio formats.
The SR5013 also features Current Feedback instead of the typical voltage feedback configuration.
Advanced Audyssey MultEQ XT
Audyssey MultEQ XT automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system matches your speakers to your room's acoustics, for the smoothest, most natural tonal balance. MultEQ XT provides greater filter precision for the main and satellite speakers, with 8 times the resolution of the base MultEQ system, at up to 8 measurement locations.
Audyssey Dynamic EQ uses advanced psychoacoustic algorithms to continually adjust tonal balance so that the sound you hear is full range, even at lower volume levels, and Audyssey Dynamic Volume smoothes out annoying volume jumps, especially with loud commercials.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor App
The SR5013 supports the brand-new Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problems in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation.
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems.
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes.
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair.
- Switch between 2 high frequency rolloff target curves.
- Enable/Disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother.
- Save and load calibration results.
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store.
|Sub Title||Surround Receiver With HEOS & Alexa voice|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Multichannel Surround:
- DTS HD Master / DTS:X: Yes / Yes
- DTS Neo:X / DTS Neural:X: No / Yes
- DTS Virtual:X: Yes
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Atmos: Yes / Yes
- Dolby ProLogic llz / Dolby Surround: No / Yes
- Auro 3D: No
- Multichannel Stereo: Yes
- Max Number of Processing (Preamp) Channels: 7.1
- Sound Enhancements:
- Single Board Power Amplifier: No
- Discrete Power Amplifier: 7
- Copper Plated Chassis: No
- Power Transformer: Toroidal / EI: EI
- Current Feedback Topology: Yes
- Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM): Yes
- Pure Direct: Yes
- High Grade Audio Components: Yes
- Gold plated RCA terminals: No
- Clock Jitter Reducer: No
- Audyssey: MultEQ XT
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume: Yes / Yes
- Audyssey LFC: 13
- Audyssey APP support: Yes
- Compressed Audio Enhancer: MDAX2: Yes
- HEOS Multi-room and Streaming: Yes
- Lossy formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless formats FLAC / ALAC / WAV: Yes / Yes / Yes
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 192/24: Yes / Yes / Yes
- DSD Audio Streaming : up to DSD5.6
- FLAC HD 192/24 : Yes
- WAV 192/24 : Yes
- ALAC 192/24 : Yes
- Gapless Playback: Yes (FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD)
- AirPlay Audio Streaming: Yes
- AirPlay 2: Yes (update)
- Internet Radio: Yes (TuneIn)
- Spotify Connect / Tidal / Deezer / others : Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones: Android / iOS
- Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets: Android / iOS/Amazon Kindle
- Ethernet: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- HDMI Inputs: Back / Front : 7 / 1
- HDCP2.2 Support : Yes
- HDMI Outputs: Main / Zone: 2 / No
- Video Conversion Analog -> HDMI: Yes
- Analog to HDMI Scaling: 480i/576i up to 4K 30/25/24
- HDMI to HDMI Scaling: up to 4K 30/25/24
- GUI Overlay on HDMI: Yes
- HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC : Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- Enhanced ARC: No
- Dolby Vision / HLG: Yes / Yes
- 4K Signal Pass-Through / Scaling / GUI Overlay: Yes / Yes / Yes
- HDMI Pass-Through in Standby Mode: Yes
- Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction: Yes / Yes
- CEC: Yes
- DSD Audio Capability: No
- Audio Return Channel: Yes
- Auto LipSync: Yes
- Multi-Room/CI :
- HEOS Multi-Room Integrated : Yes
- TV Sound grouping: Yes
- Multi-Room Zones: 2
- Zone Audio Source: HDMI / Opt, Coax / Network, USB / Analog : No / No / Yes / Yes
- Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout: Yes / Yes
- Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source: No
- Webbrowser User Interface: Yes
- Smart Remote Management: Yes
- IP Control / RS232 Control / Web Control / App Control: Yes / Yes / Yes / Yes
- IR Flasher In: Yes
- Marantz Remote Bus: Yes
- DC Trigger Output: 1
- Voice Control - Works with Amazon Alexa: Yes (update)
- Auto Speaker Setup by Microphone: Audyssey MultEQ XT
- FL Display: port hole
- Graphic User Interface - GUI: Advanced
- ISF Certification: Yes
- GUI Languages: 9
- Setup Assistant: Yes
- Smart Select: Yes
- Firmware Update by Network / USB: Yes / Yes
- Variable Cross Over: Yes
- Optimized Bass Redirection: Yes
- Bass Sync: No
- ECO Mode: Yes
- Auto Power off: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Composite In / Out: 2+1 / 1
- Component In / Out: 2 / 1
- HDMI In / Out: 7+1 / 2
- Multi-Room Video Out: Video / HDMI: No / No
- Analog In / Out: 4+1 / No
- Phono (MM) In: Yes
- Digital In: Optical / Coaxial: 2 / 2
- Multi-Room Out: Analog / Digital: 1 / No
- Multichannel Pre Out: Yes (7.2)
- Subwoofer Out: 2
- 7.1 Multichannel Input: Yes
- Speaker Terminal: Gold Plated Screw / Regular Screw: No / Yes
- Number of Speaker Terminals: 7
- Speaker A / B: assignable
- Bi-Amp Drive: assignable
- Multi-Room Speaker Terminal: assignable
- Front Inputs: Audio / Composite / Digital (Opt) / HDMI / USB: Yes / Yes / No / Yes / Yes
- USB Audio / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone: Yes / AirPlay / AirPlay
- FM Tuner with RDS: Yes
- Number of Poweramps: 7
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive): 100 W
- Power Output (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.05% 2ch Drive): No
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 0.7% 2ch Drive): 140 W
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1 kHz, 10% 1ch Drive): 180 W
- 70% Guarantee: Yes
- Metal Front Panel: No
- System Remote Control: RC035SR
- Pre-Programmed / Learnable / LCD Display: No / No / No
- Power Consumption in W: 650
- Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO ...on/off) in W: 45 W / 75 W
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.2
- CEC Standby Consumption in W: 0.5
- Network Standby Consumption in W: 3.7
- Maximum Dimensions:
- Antenna: Horizontal:(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 13.7 x 6.3
- Antenna: Vertical :(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 13.7 x 9.1
- W/o Antenna:(W x D x H) in inches: 17.3 x 13.3 x 6.3
- Weight in lbs: 22.1