Klipsch XR8i Black Details
Klipsch XR8i Black Reference Hybrid In-Ear Headphones
- Comfort fit angled nozzle - Upward angle and inward tilt create a seamless entry into the ear canal
- Die-cast zinc housing for highly durable and high-quality, using physical vapor deposition to create a gunmetal finish
- High clarity, balanced, armature - Tuned for midrange and high frequency extension
- A true dedicated downward-firing subwoofer recreates life-like bass and uses AcuPass technology
Combining the thundering, rich bass of R6i’s custom 6.5mm dual magnet dynamic driver with the exceptional tonal balance and high-frequency definition of the KG-723 balanced armature, the Klipsch XR8i Hybrid In-Ear Headphones deliver sound only paralleled by a home theater. Built with a true downward-firing subwoofer, the XR8i makes no compromises.
Two is better than one
In a league of it's own, the Klipsch Reference XR8i Hybrid in-ear headphones include dual driver components.
The KG-723 balanced armature tweeter provides a flat frequency response and great bandwidth. Known for fantastic vocal clarity and good high-frequency response, this armature drives the trademark Klipsch Reference sound signature.
Dynamic and versatile, KG-065 is a 2014 ground-up rebuild of the Klipsch Image S4i dynamic driver platform. Smaller than the award winning 8.4mm driver in its predecessor, the KG-065 delivers 3-4 dB more low frequency response and is 23% smaller than the outgoing and incredibly popular S4i driver package.
The first of its kind
To put it simply, no in-ear headphones can deliver the incredible sound and robust bass like the Klipsch XR8i headphones can.
Advanced three-button mic and remote provide seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
Available in black finish, each comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty.
With the introduction of XR8i comes the most comfortable ear tip Klipsch has ever designed. Pre-installed on the product, Klipsch has redesigned our most popular ear tip into a super slim form factor. After extensive research, our surveys lead to the conclusion that ear canals are even narrower than ever expected. The super slim ear tip addresses that by using an even narrower and more tapered design, enabling people who have never found in-ear monitors to be comfortable to wear them without fatigue. However, all ears are unique, so included with the product are five additional sizes to choose from.
|Name||Klipsch XR8i Black|
|Sub Title||Reference Hybrid In-Ear Headphones|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Style: In-Ear
- Driver design: KG-2365 AcuPass(R) Two-Way Hybrid
- Driver components: KG-723 Balanced Armature Tweeter, KG-065 Dynamic Woofer
- Mic / Remote: mic+3-button remote
- Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: (1MW) 110dB
- Impedance: (1KHZ) 50 ohms
- Noise isolation: -26dB
- Input connections: 3.5 mm
- Weight: 25 grams
- Colors: Black