Klipsch X6i Details
Klipsch X6i In-ear Headphones with 3-Button MIC/Remote: Comfort and clarity
- Comfort fit angled nozzle has upward and inward tilt to create a seamless entry into the ear canal
- High-clarity balanced armature is tuned for midrange and high frequency extension
- Die-cast zinc housing is highly durable using physical vapor deposition to create gunmetal finish
- So comfortable it's patented — incredible comfort through oval ear tips and oval housing
- Comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty
The next step up from the award-winning R6i in-ear headphones, the Klipsch Reference X6i in-ear headphones are packed with a single high-clarity, full range balanced armature, offering flat frequency response with an incredible fit.The Klipsch Reference X6i sheds size in the most important area — overall thickness. The thin design follows the oval contour of your ear and sits naturally inside the ear canal. Their minimal size is reflected in their design and proves comfortable for hours of use.
Klipsch’s custom, single full-range KG-723 balanced armature delivers cleaner, more natural sounding vocals and defined upper frequencies only achievable through balanced armature technology.
Advanced three-button mic and remote provide seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
Super slim ear tips
With the introduction of X6i comes the most comfortable ear tip Klipsch has ever designed. Pre-installed on the product, Klipsch’s engineers redesigned the company’s most popular ear tip into a super-slim form factor. After extensive research, their surveys lead to the conclusion that ear canals are even narrower than we had ever expected. The super slim ear tip addresses that by using an even narrower and more tapered design, enabling people who have never found in-ear monitors to be comfortable to wear them without fatigue. However, all ears are unique, so included with the product are five additional sizes to choose from.
|Sub Title||Reference In-Ear Headphones|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Driver design: Full range balanced armature
- Driver components: KG-723 balanced armature
- Mic / Remote: mic + 3 button remote
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 19kHz
- Sensitivity: 110dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Noise isolation: -26dB
- Input connections: 3.5mm
- X6i in-ear headphones (Black or White)
- Carrying case
- Clothing clip
- Four different sized ear tips
- Warranty card - 1 year
What's in the Box