Klipsch X12i Black Details
Klipsch X12i Reference In-Ear Headphones for iOS (Black): Thinnest, lightest and most durable
- Milled aluminum housing is incredibly light and strong, maximizing durability and decreasing wall thickness
- Audiophile balanced armature: The smallest, highest performing single-driver in the Klipsch lineup
- Oval ear tips and a tiny housing are So comfortable it's patented - Incredible comfort through
- The lightest headphone Klipsch makes — a mere total of 15 grams
- Advanced three-button mic and remote
- Comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty
With a milled aluminum chassis less than 6mm in diameter, the X12i is one of the smallest headphones on the planet. Aided by the use of aluminum, not only is the X12i incredibly durable, but it also becomes unnoticeable during wear due to its light weight.
Audiophile balanced armature
Utilizing a single custom KG-926 balanced armature, X12i achieves full range response from a tiny form factor. Ported and vented, the balanced armature driver delivers classic tube amplifier sound and unmatched bass performance. With a warm and lush soundstage, the KG-926 delivers dynamics only rivaled by multi-armature counterparts.
Patented oval ear tips
Soft, flexible oval ear tips naturally fit the contours of the ear canal for comfortable, long-term wear and create a perfect acoustic seal for superior noise isolation.
Advanced three-button mic and remote
Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
Available in black finish, each comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty.
|Name||Klipsch X12i Black|
|Sub Title||Reference In-Ear Headphones for iOS|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Style: In-Ear
- Driver design: Full range balanced armature
- Driver components: KG-926 Balanced Armature
- Mic / Remote: mic+3-button remote
- Frequency response: 5Hz-19kHz
- Sensitivity: (1MW) 110dB
- Impedance: (1KHZ) 50 ohms
- Noise isolation: -26dB
- Input connections: 3.5 mm
- Weight: 15 grams
- Colors: Black