Klipsch RP-140SA Details
Klipsch RP-140SA Dolby Atmos Enabled Elevation Speaker: Easily add Dolby Atmos to your system
- Adds Dolby Atmos® experience to any floorstanding/bookshelf speaker
- Can be used as surround speaker
- 1-inch Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- 4-inch Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- 90x90 Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- All New Tractrix Port
- MDF Cabinet with brushed polymer veneer baffle finish
- Strong, flexible removable grille
The Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-140SA Dolby Atmos® enabled elevation speaker effortlessly adds the Dolby Atmos experience to your current floorstanding or bookshelf speaker. In addition to delivering the Klipsch Dolby Atmos sound, the RP-140SA Elevation Speaker's versatility allows it to become a surround sound speaker angled perfectly on your wall.
90X90 hybrid tractrix horn
The redesigned Tractrix® horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
Linear travel suspension (LTS) titanium tweeter
A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Spun copper cerametallic woofers
Cerametallic woofers represent the pinnacle of Klipsch driver design, maintaining exceptional rigidity, and lightweight construction, for minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix Horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency highest in its class.
Beautiful finish and strong grilles
The RP-140SA embodies a contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor. The speaker grille attaches magnetically for an elegant transition from powerful showstopper to discrete performance piece.
The great American speaker company
Klipsch’s founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, the company has continued its founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible. You're not buying a speaker — you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
|Sub Title||Dolby Atmos Enabled Elevation Speakers (Pair)|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Frequency response: Conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- Sensitivity: Conforms to Dolby Atmos specification
- Power handling (cont / peak): 50W / 200W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover frequency: 2kHz
- High frequency driver: 1" Titanium LTS tweeter with hybrid tractrix horn
- Low frequency driver: 4" cerametallic cone woofer
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Acoustic suspension
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7" x 6" x 11.25"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Finish: Brushed polymer veneer
- What's in the Box
- 2 Dolby-atmos enabled speakers
- 2 Detachable metal grilles
- 2 Extra rubber feet
- User Manual
- Warranty Information
- Important Safety Instructions