Klipsch Reference R-112SW Details
Klipsch Reference R-112SW Powered Subwoofer
Get ready to be moved. The Reference R-112SW subwoofer lets you feel the impact of your favorite music and movies rather than just hearing them. In fact, its rich, full deep bass will shake you up as soon as you push play.
- 12" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 600 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology.
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 17.38" H x 15.5" W x 18.25" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
HAPPINESS IS COPPER AND BLACK
*The R-115SW, R-112SW and R-110SW boast spun-copper Cerametallic woofers that are exceptionally light yet extremely rigid – providing remarkably low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. Basically more boom, less effort.
Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. Get a smooth, even dispersion of bass that suits your room size and layout.
Available in three different sizes, these Reference Subwoofers are ready to rock the room, whatever size it may be.
|Name||Klipsch Reference R-112SW|
|Sub Title||Powered Subwoofer|
|Manufacturer Part#||R- 112SW|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 24Hz-125Hz
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 118dB
- AMPLIFIER All digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER 300W / 600W
- DRIVE COMPONENTS 12" (30.5 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic,front-firing woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex
- INPUTS L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- DIMENSIONS HWD 17.38" x 15.5" x 18.25" (44.1 x 39.37 x 46.36cm)
- WEIGHT 48.75 lbs / 22.1 kg
- FINISH Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- BUILT FROM 2014
- FEATURES Gain, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
- PHASE Switchable 0-180 degrees
- SPUN COPPER FRONT-FIRING CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- ALL-DIGITAL AMPLIFIER The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
- FRONT-FIRING SLOT PORT WITH EXCLUSIVE INTERNAL FLARE TECHNOLOGY Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
- LOW PASS CROSSOVER AND VARIABLE PHASE CONTROL Allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass.
- LINE LEVEL / LFE RCA INPUTS Ensures compatibility with old and new receivers.
- WA-2 WIRELESS SUBWOOFER KIT CAPABLE Allows for completely wireless connection of one or multiple subwoofers for easy placement anywhere in your room.
- MDF CABINETS WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER FINISH Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
- FRONT-MOUNTED LED POWER INDICATOR Let’s you know when the system is on or off.
- 1/2 WATT STANDBY MODE Exceptional efficiency on or off.
- MDF PLINTH Incredible acoustic decoupling feature that allows you to hear the subwoofer, not the room.
- STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE Adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
What's in the Box
- Powered subwoofer
- Grille (installed)
- 8.5' AC power cord
- User Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Sheet