Klipsch Reference R-110SW Details
Klipsch Reference R-110SW Powered Subwoofer
The Reference R-110SW subwoofer is a must have addition to your home audio entertainment. Ideal for high performance systems, this subwoofer provides clean, deep bass, letting you hear and feel your music and movies.
- 10" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 450 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology.
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 16.3" H x 14.75" W x 15.8" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
HAPPINESS IS COPPER AND BLACK
*The R-115SW, R-112SW and R-110SW boast spun-copper Cerametallic woofers that are exceptionally light yet extremely rigid – providing remarkably low-frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. Basically more boom, less effort.
Low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. Get a smooth, even dispersion of bass that suits your room size and layout.
Available in three different sizes, these Reference Subwoofers are ready to rock the room, whatever size it may be.
|Name||Klipsch Reference R-110SW|
|Sub Title||Powered Subwoofer|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 27Hz-125Hz +/-3dB
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 114dB
- AMPLIFIER All digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER 200W / 450W
- DRIVE COMPONENTS 10" (25.4 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic,front-firing woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex
- INPUTS L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- DIMENSIONS HWD 16.3" x 14.75" x 15.8" (41.4 x 37.37 x 40.13cm)
- WEIGHT 39.25 lbs / 17.8 kg
- FINISH Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
- BUILT FROM 2014
- FEATURES Gain, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
- PHASE Switchable 0-180 degrees
- SPUN COPPER FRONT-FIRING CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS Cerametallic woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
- ALL-DIGITAL AMPLIFIER The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
- FRONT-FIRING SLOT PORT WITH EXCLUSIVE INTERNAL FLARE TECHNOLOGY Proprietary internal geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility.
- LOW PASS CROSSOVER AND VARIABLE PHASE CONTROL Allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass.
- LINE LEVEL / LFE RCA INPUTS Ensures compatibility with old and new receivers.
- WA-2 WIRELESS SUBWOOFER KIT CAPABLE Allows for completely wireless connection of one or multiple subwoofers for easy placement anywhere in your room.
- MDF CABINETS WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER FINISH Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
- FRONT-MOUNTED LED POWER INDICATOR Let’s you know when the system is on or off.
- STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE Adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
What's in the Box
- Powered subwoofer
- Grille (installed)
- 8.5' AC power cord
- User Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Sheet