Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-450CA Details
Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-450CA Center Channel Speaker: Klipsch Reference performance for the all-important center channel
- 1-inch Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- Quad 5.25-inch Spun Copper Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- 90x90 degree Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- All New Tractrix Port
- Walnut wood veneer or black wood veneer
- Strong, flexible removable grille
The Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-450CA center channel speaker delivers clear dialog and a pronounced soundstage for an optimized Dolby Atmos® sound. Klipsch’s proprietary speaker technologies are ideal for delivering the most immersive, impactful 360° Dolby Atmos listening experience.
Klipsch designed the RP-450CA center channel speaker to complement the RP-280FA Dolby Atmos floorstanding speakers with real wood walnut veneers. They not only look great together, but sound amazing. It's an experience unlike any other.
Sound from above and all around
To put it simply, Dolby Atmos® is the greatest advancement in home and cinema audio since surround sound. Sound editors now have the ability to pinpoint a single sound and move it around, above and through the listener. Klipsch's acclaimed controlled directivity is the ideal choice for delivering this new, immersive listening experience.
Redesigned Tractrix® Horn utilizes a circular horn throat paired to a square horn mouth to further improve high-frequency response and extension, while enhancing imaging and dynamics. The compressed molded rubber construction adds high-frequency damping to minimize distortion and improve detail. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
A Linear Travel Suspension maximizes dynamics for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS Tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as our flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Sounds as good as it looks
The new Klipsch Reference Premiere Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers not only blow your hair back, they look amazing, too. These awe-inspiring copper-coned beasts are complete with a real wood black walnut or natural walnut finish and include strong, removable magnetic grilles that attach seamlessly with no visible fasteners or notches.
The great American speaker company
Klipsch’s founder, Paul W. Klipsch, was an engineer, inventor, madman and certified genius. He spent his life trying to bring the world better sound. Since 1946, the company has continued its founder's passion for delivering the best home audio experience possible. You're not buying a speaker — you're buying a piece of American audio history built on more than 70 years of badass acoustic technology.
|Name||Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-450CA|
|Sub Title||Center Channel Speaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Frequency response: 58-25kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 97dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Power handing (cont / peak): 150W/600W
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover frequency: 500Hz / 1500Hz
- High frequency driver: 1" Titanium LTS Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix Horn
- Low frequency driver: Quad 5.25" Cerametallic Cone Woofers
- Enclosure material: MDF
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex via rear-firing Tractrix port
- Inputs: Single binding posts
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.81" x 31.13" x 14.51"
- Weight: 35.7 lbs
- Finish: Walnut wood vener or black wood veneer
- What's in the Box
- Center-channel loudspeaker
- Detachable magnetic grille
- 4 Rubber feet
- User Manual
- Warranty Information
- Important Safety Instructions