Klipsch Groove Details
Klipsch Groove Portable Bluetooth Speaker: Nothing like the portable speakers you’ve heard before
- 3-inch full range high excursion driver
- Dual side-firing passive bass radiators
- 8-hour rechargeable battery
- Strong, durable design
- Splash resistant IPX4 rating
- Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled
- Micro USB charging
The Klipsch Groove portable Bluetooth® speaker is designed to bring big sound wherever the road takes you. Leveraging 70 years of audio technology, this little speaker sounds bigger than any of its rivals.
Hit the road with real audio
Now you can enjoy the legendary sound of Klipsch speakers wherever your travels take you. Throw it in your bag, pack it in your suitcase or just hold it in the palm of your hand. The Klipsch Groove portable Bluetooth® speaker boasts all the features you want in a travel speaker without any of the nonsense. This speaker delivers shockingly big sound in a small package with all the detail. No BS.
Take the concert with you
With an insanely powerful 3-inch full range high excursion driver complemented by two side-firing passive bass radiators, and advanced DSP equalization, the Klipsch Groove speaker provides lifelike, dynamic sound at any volume level.
Keep the party going all night with the Groove's rechargeable battery lasting up to 8 hours on a single charge. It also features a durable, splash-resistant IPX4 rating to handle any adventure and ready to handle the rigors of the road.
Easy control + Bluetooth wireless technology
Tailor the mood with simple, top-mounted controls or directly from your Bluetooth® enabled phone, music player or computer.
Micro USB charging
Reenergize the Klipsch Groove speaker at home or on the road with any micro USB cable, or pack along the included charging adapter.
Designed and engineered in Indianapolis
The Klipsch Groove speaker was proudly designed and engineered with pride at Klipsch’s worldwide headquarters in Indianapolis. The same team who engineered the flagship Palladium Series designed the acoustics for this portable speaker. Seriously. The Indianapolis skyline and "Designed with pride in Indianapolis" are stamped on the bottom of every Klipsch Groove speaker.
|Sub Title||Portable Bluetooth Speaker|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- DC input: 5V, 1A
- Amplifier output: 10 W
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 22kHz +/- 3dB
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex via dual opposing passive radiators
- Driver: 1 x 3” aluminum full-range high excursion
- Passive bass radiator: 2 x side-firing
- Maximum acoustic output: 97dB at 0.5m
- Inputs: Bluetooth, 3.5mm Analog In
- Battery life: 8 hours
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium 7.4V 2 cell 2200mAh
- Accessories: AC power adaptor, micro USB charging cable
- Finish: ABS, silicone and perforated metal
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.56" x 5.51" x 2.65"
- Weight: Speaker - 1.7 lbs
- Built from: 2015