JBL Studio Sub 260P Details
JBL Studio Sub 260P 12-in Powered Subwoofer
- Sleek, stylish design - high-gloss finish that compliments any room in your home
- You don't have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power of the JBL sound
- Powerful 300-Watt, Class-D amplifier
- Rear-firing Slipstream bass port for accurate, low-distortion bass
A new bass-line has been set in audio performance. 67 years in the making, we can safely admit it: JBL has pulled off another loudspeaker series that's powerful, precise, or hedonistically refined. It is our new 10-piece JBL Studio 2 Series. And JBL never could have done it without engineering the likes of our new SUB 260P powered subwoofer. Tested relentlessly in the world’s finest sound research lab – our own – as well as pitted against competitors in real world comparative listening studies, JBL has created a powered subwoofer that leaves all others behind. An era-defining 12-in PolyPlas low-frequency transducer powered by a 300-watt Class-D high-efficiency amplifier delivers sound that’s indisputably pure and potent. A rear-firing Slipstream bass port goes beyond anything you’ve ever heard before when it comes to undistorted opulence of sound. And your ears will be confounded by the richness and rawness of tight, accurate bass complete with flawless harmonic overtones and natural note decay. With signature touches like luxurious gloss black paneling, solid cabinet construction with soft-rounded edges and no visible fasteners, and a choice of either a Black or an Espresso woodgrain finish, will do for your eyes what our bass will do for your ears. JBL has combined the power and precision of high-tech audio with the sleek urbanity of ‘it-factor’ design. For those able to hear the truth, we’re confident you’ll hear it at first listen.
12-in PolyPlas low-frequency transducer for tight, extended bass response
Envision flawless JBL sound seducing your ears – bass so tight that every note is held to its proper duration, and with all the right harmonic overtones. Picture this, and then listen to the Studio SUB 260P’s 12-in PolyPlas transducer. Hear any difference between your imagination and reality? We didn’t think so.
Not only is the SUB 260P’s 300-watt amplifier a powerhouse in the realm of home entertainment, but it’s also one of the smartest. Its Class-D energy rating allows the amplifier to cool itself naturally – saving it from danger of burnout – and saving you from a higher electric bill. Its rear-mounted inputs and controls allow for discrete, easy set-up and integration with other loudspeakers in the Studio 2 Series.
Sophisticated 21st century visual design features that can’t fail to seduce
The JBL way is to make it look as good as it sounds. And with our Studio SUB 260P, we’ve made no exception. With its 21st century elegance – including a solid cabinet construction with no visible fasteners, softly rounded edges, a gloss black top panel, and a customized soft-touch paint scheme – we’ve built something that seduces your eye as much as your ear.
|Name||JBL Studio Sub 260P|
|Sub Title||12-in Powered Subwoofer|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- General Specifications
- Enclosure Type: Braced enclosure with Slipstream rear-firing bass port
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 417-1/2" x 15" x 17-1/8"
- Weight: 38 lb
- Audio Specifications
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz – 150 Hz
- Amplifier Power (Peak): 600W
- Crossover Frequencies: 50Hz – 150Hz; 24dB/octave
- Amplifier Power (RMS): 300W
- Speaker Specifications
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 12" (300mm)
- Control and Connection Specifications
- Connections: Line-level and LFE inputs
- Controls: phase switch, level control, bass boost and signal-sensing auto power
- What's in the Box
- Owner's Manual
- Carpet Spikes x 4
- JBL Studio 2 Series 12” Powered Subwoofer
- LFE Cable x 1