JBL Pro AWC62 Light Gray Details
JBL Pro AWC62 (Light Gray): 6.5-inch 2-Way All-Weather Compact Co-axial Loudspeaker
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 110° x 110° broadband pattern control
- High-power passive crossover network
- 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil
- 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange
- 175 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability
- Overload protection
- 70 Hz – 18 kHz frequency response
- 120 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) or direct 8Ω low-impedance
The AWC62 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music-fill in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
|Name||JBL Pro AWC62 Light Gray|
|Sub Title||Compact All-Weather Loudspeaker|
|Special price displayed in cart only||N/A|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 70 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 100 Hz – 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 110º x 110º
- Directivity Factor: 7.2 (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.9 dB (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC):
- 175 W 2 hrs.
- 120 W 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 92 dB (Ave. 100 Hz – 18 kHz)
- Maximum SPL:
- Direct 8Ω: 114 dB (peaks of 120 dB)
- 120 W Tap: 112 dB
- Crossover Network: 1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 3rd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 120W, 60W, 30W, 15W
- 100V: 120W, 60W, 30W
- Low Frequency Driver: Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil.
- High Frequency Driver: 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter
- HF Driver Protection: Minimum audibility SonicGuard™ HF overload protection
- Enclosure: ABS with Glass enclosure
- Attachment: Two M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- Grille: Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input Connection: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 8 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6 or #8) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round- jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16”) and 9.0 mm (0.36”).
- Environmental: IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
- 259 x 259 x 255 mm (10.2 x 10.2 x 10.1 in), cabinet
- 288 mm (11.4 in) including gland nut
- 309 mm (12.2 in) including bracket extending to back
- Colors: Available in gray (similar to Pantone 420C) and black (-BK)
- Net Weight: 6.8 kg (15.0 lb), 7.7 kg (17.0 lb) with U-bracket
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 kg (19.5 lb)
- Included Accessories: U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extra thick powder coated, steel.