JBL Pro AWC159 Black Details
JBL Pro AWC159 (Black): 15-inch 2-Way All-Weather Compact Co-axial Loudspeaker
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 90° x 90° broadband pattern control
- High-power passive crossover network
- 380 mm (15 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver with unique patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange
- 500 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability
- 52 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
- 300 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) or direct 8Ω low-impedance
The AWC159 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music-fill in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
|Name||JBL Pro AWC159 Black|
|Sub Title||Compact All-Weather Loudspeaker|
|Special price displayed in cart only||No|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 52 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90º x 90º
- Directivity Factor: 11.1 (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.7 dB (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC):
- 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs.
- 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 98 dB (Ave. 80 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Maximum SPL:
- Direct 8Ω: 125 dB (peaks of 131 dB)
- 300 W Tap: 123 dB (peaks of 129 dB)
- Crossover Network: 1.5 kHz, 4th order (24 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 300W, 150W, 75W, 38W
- 100V: 300W, 150W, 75W
- Low Frequency Driver: Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil.
- High Frequency Driver: 2408H-2 38 mm (1.5 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, patented high-temperature annular polymer diaphragm, copper-clad aluminum coil, fluid-cooled.
- Enclosure: ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
- Attachment: Two M10 (course-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- Grille: Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input Connection: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 8 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6 or #8) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with roundjacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
- Environmental: IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
- 486 x 486 x 479 mm (19.1 x 19.1 x 18.8), cabinet
- 507 mm (19.9 in) depth with gland nut
- 546 mm (21.5 in) including bracket extending to back
- Colors: Available in gray (similar to Pantone 420C) and black (-BK)
- Included Accessories: U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extra thick powder coated, steel.