JBL Pro AWC129 Black Details
JBL Pro AWC129 (Black): 12-inch 2-Way All-Weather Compact Co-axial Loudspeaker
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 90° x 90° broadband pattern control
- High-power passive crossover network
- 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver with unique patented design and high temperature polymer diaphragm
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange
- 400 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability
- Overload protection
- 55 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response
- 200 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) or direct 8Ω low-impedance
The AWC129 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music-fill in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
|Name||JBL Pro AWC129 Black|
|Sub Title||Compact All-Weather Loudspeaker|
|Special price displayed in cart only||No|
|Shipping Offer||AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING|
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90º x 90º
- Directivity Factor: 10.1 (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.5 dB (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC):
- 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs.
- 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 96 dB (Ave. 80 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Maximum SPL:
- Direct 8Ω: 122 dB (peaks of 128 dB)
- 200 W Tap: 119 dB
- Crossover Network: 1.5 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W
- 100V: 200W, 100W, 50W
- Low Frequency Driver: Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil.
- High Frequency Driver: 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, patented design, fluid-cooling.
- HF Driver Protection: Minimum audibility SonicGuard™ HF overload protection
- Enclosure: ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
- Attachment: Two M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- Grille: Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input Connection: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6, #8 or #10) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
- Environmental: IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
- 402 x 402 x 445mm (15.8 x 15.8 x 17.5 in), cabinet
- 470 mm (18.5 in) depth with gland nut
- 542 mm (21.4 in) including bracket extending to back
- Colors: Available in gray (similar to Pantone 420C) and black (-BK)
- Net Weight: 15.9 kg (35.0 lb), 18.9 kg (41.5 lb) with u-bracket
- Shipping Weight: 23.4 kg (51.5 lbs)
- Included Accessories: U-bracket, matches loudspeaker color (gray or black), zinc-rich extra thick powder coated, steel.